LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

mmmmmmmmm Wednesday
pimp.gif

That write up is good. Its making me think a lot

I gotta co sign with that write about the Egyptian stuff, seems like LOST is throwing it in our faces too much for it to be a major factor in the overall show.

I think the "Hoth" reference refers to the frozen donkey wheel area and possibly an "I am your father" connection (Miles and Candle, as alot of people suspect)

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

I think the "Hoth" reference refers to the frozen donkey wheel area and possibly an "I am your father" connection (Miles and Candle, as a lot of people suspect)
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Stays giving us? LIES.

Blame the people whose names I wont mention. I was more than happy enough to give you guys constant updates and spoilers, but some people in this board criedover spilled milk, and were so sensitive to spoilers that I now have to think twice before I post something.

Sometimes I wish we can have the kind of LOST threads from season 3-4, but I don't we can.

Some people need to pull their damn diapers and get a teething ring.

I just got a personal experience to share with you guys...so I decided to go to the city today and drop by uniqlo for some t-shirts....on my way walking thereI hear this noise and I can't put my finger on what it reminds me of, but it was like a tip of the tounge kind of moment and then it hit me.....SMOKEY...itwas the same sound it makes when it flows through the jungle and examines people...that clicking sound so i'm like $++ then I turn around and it's thereciept machine in a taxi causing the noise.
laugh.gif

I guess now I know where the Lost guys got that sound from now.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Stays giving us? LIES.

Blame the people whose names I wont mention. I was more than happy enough to give you guys constant updates and spoilers, but some people in this board cried over spilled milk, and were so sensitive to spoilers that I now have to think twice before I post something.

Sometimes I wish we can have the kind of LOST threads from season 3-4, but I don't we can.

Some people need to pull their damn diapers and get a teething ring.
That's what the blog was for!

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I just got a personal experience to share with you guys...so I decided to go to the city today and drop by uniqlo for some t-shirts....on my way walking there I hear this noise and I can't put my finger on what it reminds me of, but it was like a tip of the tounge kind of moment and then it hit me.....SMOKEY...it was the same sound it makes when it flows through the jungle and examines people...that clicking sound so i'm like $++ then I turn around and it's the reciept machine in a taxi causing the noise.
laugh.gif

I guess now I know where the Lost guys got that sound from now.
RIP
tired.gif

just kidding.
Anyways, I haven't been visiting nycknicks blog, so I just figured he'd been posting spoilers and hints in it throughout the season
ohwell.gif
My bad.
Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

parking so I dont get spoilers...west coast FTL
laugh.gif
I know, right. I wish I could just come into here andread people theories and whatever while the show's happening, instead of having to wait until 4 hours until after the East coast sees it.

Back
Top Bottom