LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Jacob is what connects the losties together. Cool.

And Locke died from the fall. Jacob resurrected him. Cool.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Jacob is gonna own Locke!

But that loophole dude was talkin about in the beginning...
nerd.gif
could someone enlighten me as to this loophole...

i missed the 1st few min of the show

I actually need to re-watch the first few minutes to completely understand. But, some dude was with Jacob and seemed mad because apparently Jacob has beenbringing people to the island for whatever reason (the Black Rock was arriving in the distance. He said he wanted to kill Jacob but for some reason can'tunless some loophole occurs, and Jacob was aware of this. Hope that helps some anyway.

I'm convinced who locke thinks is jacob is the other dude, who's manipulating locke to kill jacob. I think it was locke's body in the crate.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Jacob is gonna own Locke!

But that loophole dude was talkin about in the beginning...
nerd.gif
could someone enlighten me as to this loophole...

i missed the 1st few min of the show

I actually need to re-watch the first few minutes to completely understand. But, some dude was with Jacob and seemed mad because apparently Jacob has been bringing people to the island for whatever reason (the Black Rock was arriving in the distance. He said he wanted to kill Jacob but for some reason can't unless some loophole occurs, and Jacob was aware of this. Hope that helps some anyway.
it most definitely does help...

and now im thinking that this other man that was with Jacob at the arrival of the Black Rock is the one who actually resurrected Locke & has convinced himto kill Jacob...

HALF TIME----Im already feeling that I miss the show.

So Jacob brought John to life. WOW. To Clarify I am referring to the first time. LOL. No clue who did it the second time.

I hate kate!!!

Jack miracle is not even by him, MAYBE Jacob. Who knows.
Someone said it already but Jacob maybe the source of all the healing. But there is a reason why dude from beginning wanted to Kill him. Jacob must be jerkthat plays with peoples lives.

jacob has been touchin everybody or touching something they touchin at the same time
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

and there making it clear

Originally Posted by RUTHE1

Goku and Vegeta fight
that's exactly what it feels like...

now what in the hell is she saying...

just like a woman... cant never make up her god damn mind...

Man forget these two fools. Sayid is bleeding to death in the van, nobody cares about these dudes fighting over two women
tired.gif

anyone know a site where i can watch the previous seasons episodes? been trying to catch up and got halfway through season 3 by renting from blockbuster but imoved to college and have gotten lost (no pun intended) since

OMG...... That fight between Jack and Sawyer was so intense...

How the hell is Juliet going to change her mind.....

al;sjdfa;ljfasdfjaf

Originally Posted by airjordan05

anyone know a site where i can watch the previous seasons episodes? been trying to catch up and got halfway through season 3 by renting from blockbuster but i moved to college and have gotten lost (no pun intended) since

ABC.com free LOST episodes are your friend.

Juliet ARRRR!!!! What's up with her. I never can trust her for some reason.

Jack put up a good fight
laugh.gif

Jacob?!?!?!??! Who is he/ What is he?????

Back
Top Bottom