LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by CasperJr

jacob has been touchin everybody or touching something they touchin at the same time
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

and there making it clear

your right. but it seems like he does something to them. the last 3 examples I really think showed that. He helped jack either become or belief he can be agreat surgeon.. I think he made sun and jin not have kids. Making Jin infertile. and obviously bringing john back to life after the fall.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Well.....45 minutes til the next 9 months of our lives.
why must you say this?
mad.gif

EDIT: Juliet's damn insecurities are the reason that she has changed her mind... just like a woman to completely ignore her logical mind & go with herridiculous emotions

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by Nako XL

eek.gif
that isn't gonna be horace in the pit... it's sayid!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
thinking the same thing soon as they zoomed in on the name
laugh.gif
yall 2 on point tonight
laugh.gif

But could that mean that horaces real body was taken by richard like Amys first husband?

BTW...I haven't went back and read, but did yall notice the little airplane that Kate's friend was holding. The same one locked in the box on the planein the first season.

BTW...I haven't went back and read, but did yall notice the little airplane that Kate's friend was holding. The same one locked in the box on the plane in the first season.
YEP.
glasses.gif

Nice catch/idea about Jacob making Jin interfile.
eek.gif
I guess he made sureKate kept being a tomboy badass.
laugh.gif

Radsinksky is being controlled by someone or something, he just seems so intent on drilling as if it were an order. My theory is once he finds out he has beenmanipulated he commits suicide.

You think we're going to get a scene at the airport with Jacob standing in the back just making sure everybody gets on the plane?

You think we're going to get a scene at the airport with Jacob standing in the back just making sure everybody gets on the plane?
Yep. And here comes jacob..

Originally Posted by RUTHE1

Radsinksky is being controlled by someone or something, he just seems so intent on drilling as if it were an order. My theory is once he finds out he has been manipulated he commits suicide.

good call

I wouldn't be surprised if Locke and Ben walk into a room with Locke sitting on a chair or something.

IT'S ABOUT TO GO

DOOOOWWWWWWNNNNN

These next 20 minutes are going to blow our friggin minds. I hope you guys are ready for this.

BTW...

IS IT JANUARY YET????????

Back
Top Bottom