LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Nothing major. But, here's info on a couple character's that's going to be back in S6. One I expected, the other I didn't.

Spoiler [+]
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/...tros-return-final-season

[h1]Lost: Harold Perrineau, Cynthia Watros to Return for Final Season[/h1]By Mickey O'Connor Tue Jan 12, 10:46 AM PST
Harold Perrineau and Cynthia Watros will return to Lost for the final season, according to executive producers Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof.

Cuse and Lindelof made the surprising casting announcement at the close of a Lost presentation at the winter TV previews.

Obama won't bump Lost premiere

"So finally your Libby questions will be answered," said Cuse, referring to the character's enigmatic - and incomplete - backstory. "No, they will not," joked Lindelof.

Perrineau, who played put-upon single dad Michael Dawson, left the cast at the end of Season 2 after Michael shot and killed Ana Lucia (Michelle Rodriguez) and Libby (Watros) before leaving the island. Michael returned briefly in Season 4 long enough to redeem himself, with the help of a spectral Libby. Michael is believed to have died in the freighter explosion.

Watch full episodes of Lost in our Online Video Guide

Perrineau and Watros are the latest in the list of believed-dead characters who are scheduled to reappear in Season 6, including Elizabeth Mitchell's Juliet, Ian Somerhalder's Boone, Dominic Monaghan's Charlie and Katey Sagal's Helen.

Lost's final season premieres on Tuesday, Feb. 2 at 9/8c on ABC.

Originally Posted by AntNYC

Just a heads up....Just found out Target has seasons 1-4 for $16.99 each.Gonna get 3 and 4 to catch up.Gonna get Season 5 from Best Buy for $19.99.
eek.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHH $%** YEAH!

Is Ben really a bad guy or good guy/tragic hero? I've been thinking about that a lot lately and he fools me all the time still. I do think his betterinterest is for the island more than power, but he wants the island to himself in the way that Widmore does. I feel like Widmore really does want to expose theisland.

Just my random ramblings. Sorry.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Originally Posted by AntNYC

Just a heads up....Just found out Target has seasons 1-4 for $16.99 each.Gonna get 3 and 4 to catch up.Gonna get Season 5 from Best Buy for $19.99.
eek.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHH $%** YEAH!
yes I just quoted myself but

any chance this deal continues into next week too? I have to pay my tuition on the 20th and really can't spend any money before that.

I would imagine the prices will end this week. You may be able to take an ad and get it price matched even though its later at another store.

Where can I go for episode recaps to refresh my memory? Its been so long and I don't have time to rewatch
frown.gif

Juicy J - I dont know why Jacob edits my posts
laugh.gif

EBW - I thought about that brfore also. And I see how they could flip it and make Ben turn out to be a some what of a good guy in reguards to protecting theisland. But, just in S5 he was gonna kill Penny (and Des) just to get even with Widmore. Thats not something a good guy would do.

Since i bought all 5 seasons at target, ive had them playing all day at work. 80% of the customers that have made comment to it have said " o, yourwatching Lost, yeah i used to watch it but stopped midway thru, didnt like where it was going " i hit them with the
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

Since i bought all 5 seasons at target, ive had them playing all day at work. 80% of the customers that have made comment to it have said " o, your watching Lost, yeah i used to watch it but stopped midway thru, didnt like where it was going " i hit them with the
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

lames

-Des a bad guy? Never. But, for some reason I dont fully trust Penny.
laugh.gif

-I never understood how anybody could quit watching after seeing more than a few episodes. Play the S3 finale for em, and I bet they will be hooked again.

-And when I did my second rewatch, I thought the same thing... Sawyer was THAT dude. Still is to a point. But,in the beginning he was straight cold blooded.

- Also, just out of curiosity. Who is everyones favorite character? Mines gotta be Locke, with Ben a close second.

gotta say desmond..

jack is still my dude.. even though he been slipping these past couple of seasons, i just hope he puts it all together for the final season (like luke in starwars)

-I never understood how anybody could quit watching after seeing more than a few episodes. Play the S3 finale for em, and I bet they will be hooked again.
i could see how they could stop especially after seeing that monster.. some people might think "damnn what the hell? thats lame"
i felt the same way when they showed the monster for the first time, but it dint make me stop watching ... it just got better.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

gotta say desmond..

jack is still my dude.. even though he been slipping these past couple of seasons, i just hope he puts it all together for the final season (like luke in star wars)
and hurley is that dude too

my theory:
and while i dont have it ALL figured out i think i have some of it,im scattered brained,so bear with me.

jack and locke attitude wise are completely different but have the same abilities...to do the extraordinary or the unbelievable.They both just happen to beleaders also.
jack has performed miracle operations...first on his ex wife,then on the girls father and then on ben,yet he still doesnt believe in anything supernatural,while being constantly reminded that he has a gift. Its interesting because jack has performed the majority of his works off island.
locke is a living miracle, he was paralyzed from the waist down but can now walk, he has been shot and left for dead in a ditch, but somehow got out ofthat...i would bring up his strangling but we all know he hasnt been the same since then.
Last night i watched the first episode with my girl, not really paying attention to the story since i know it, but i paid attention to how everyone acted andwho they were before the island.
Im thinking jacob and the other guy had a bet saying that if two people with pure hearts and naturally had a yearning to help people, but were raised undercompletely different circumstances, were brought with a bunch of people with various backgrounds how would they get through this.
by "get through this" i mean would they try to use the island for their personal purpose or would they just want out, or go back and face thehorrible lives they led before they crashed.
Think about it everyone has something they hate about their past because of how wrong it is or how negatively it has impacted their life.
jack-drinking,wife left him
locke- lost his legs,dad betrayed him
sawyer- con artist
kate-killed her dad
sayid- torturer
sun- cheated on jin
jin- assassin
charlie- heroin
hurley-lol winning the lottery, i think for some reason thats why hurley is the game changer that everyone seems to talk about, because instead of trying tokeep the money and live all outlandish, he is trying to get away...inadvertently getting on a plane that he thought would take him someplace but ended uptaking him with these people.

ill stop right there for now im actually in school and my brain is about to explode because the thoughts are coming reaally fast.like i said i dont have allthe answers and since im a big fan of the show i promised myself id come up with a theory before shows end. feel free to find loopholes in my theory so far andi will try to answer them,if i cant then my theory like everyone elses is wrong...lol

Back
Top Bottom