LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Just read this on another forum and it was a pretty sick theory/idea whatever sort of connection.

Locke being shot by Ethan in the leg while being around the drug plane crash might be connected to why his legs gave out when he originally visited the plane with Boone back when they first find it

anyone agree?
eek.gif
eek.gif

season/episode?

I don't remember Locke's leg giving out on him while he and Boone went to check out the plane. The only time he had trouble with his legs was when thesafety locks came down on him.

^^^ his legs definitely gave out on him when him and Boone discovered the plane too, I watched that episode on Sunday.

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Just read this on another forum and it was a pretty sick theory/idea whatever sort of connection.

Locke being shot by Ethan in the leg while being around the drug plane crash might be connected to why his legs gave out when he originally visited the plane with Boone back when they first find it

anyone agree?
eek.gif
eek.gif

season/episode?

Brilliant! I just remembered that ep and it makes perfect sense

anyone agree?
eek.gif
eek.gif

That would def explain it.
eek.gif

I agree with the people who think Sayid is that dude. To me, he is still one of the few characters left on the show that still carries an enigmatic vibe.

so if its in the future then maybe its far from the present rather than maybe a couple months or days....

since the guys were surprised to see other people on "their" island....so that the survivors werent a first instinct to think about when they areseen.......maybe widmore found it?

im sticking with my

day= past night =future

just another one of those black white things theys like to give us

Originally Posted by CasperJr

im sticking with my

day= past night =future

just another one of those black white things theys like to give us
I think you may be right on with that one.

Man...when the series is all said and done, they're gonna have to have another special episode where Cuse and Lindeloff explain everything to everybody.

im gone keep count on which parts are the past and future

from my whole black whit thing

opening part was at day and it was clearly the past so thats 1

right after the 1st flash its day and thats also past 2

Well, after just watching the opening scene again, it seems a little clearer to me. They are in the past, but the looks that Farraday gave the constructionworker tell me that he had just recently arrived from the future.

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Upt, Rewatching now...
pimp.gif

On ABC?
All i'm getting is this special.
I live in the DMV area btw
its coming up next for you

Ah okay thanks.
I guess i have something to watch this Saturday night AGAIN.
Being single FTL
laugh.gif

im gone keep count on which parts are the past and future

from my whole black whit thing

opening part was at day and it was clearly the past so thats 1

right after the 1st flash its day and thats also past 2
2nd flash its now night and we know its the future cuz the hatch is blown up 3

3rd flash its now day and its back to the past cuz the plane is now bac above him 4

3rd flash part 2 (on other side of the island?) its day and the hatch is back so thats the past 4.5?
nerd.gif
(reason i say this is cuz locke flash happen ahead of theres or so it seems)

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Well, after just watching the opening scene again, it seems a little clearer to me. They are in the past, but the looks that Farraday gave the construction worker tell me that he had just recently arrived from the future.

I hate to quote myself, but isn't this apparent to everyone else as well?

Well, after just watching the opening scene again, it seems a little clearer to me. They are in the past, but the looks that Farraday gave the construction worker tell me that he had just recently arrived from the future.

I hate to quote myself, but isn't this apparent to everyone else as well?
Farraday is such a mystery that I'm not willing to fully believe in that theory yet...

Back
Top Bottom