LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

This is what I don't understand. If I was a lostie (Jack) and was friends with an Other (Juliette). I'd sit her down, and make her explain EVERYTHINGto me. Why hasn't anyone done that yet??? I mean damn.

Jack doesn't have time for all that. He's a busy damn dude.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by igotdemkickz21

"It was full of bees."
"I would have thought C's, actually."
-Charlie to Kate, "House of the Rising Sun"

Going back and watching the first 4 seasons while my classes are still slow.
I know a lot of people talk about the first scene of Jack in the jungle, has it ever been mentioned that he doesn't leap into action until he finds the bottle of vodka? Like as soon as he finds it in his pocket, he starts running. Almost as a reminder to himself...? I don't know. Trying to get my detective on.

I don't see the connection on that charlie quote....fill me in

"It was full of bees."

I know a lot of people talk about the first scene of Jack in the jungle, has it ever been mentioned that he doesn't leap into action until he finds the bottle of vodka? Like as soon as he finds it in his pocket, he starts running. Almost as a reminder to himself...? I don't know. Trying to get my detective on.

knick So IS she an older Sun from your inside info? or are you speculating?. Becasue though she looks similar...I would
throw it out there with the stereotype that all asains look a like. Im not sayiong I agree with the sterotype LOL. Im just saying thoush she looks
similar there is nothing specific that makes look like an "aged" Sun. Even Ben when we saw him in different settings like that bank photo he lookedthe same. You werent like was that maybe Ben? It was a definite.

I know we all know that Locke is not "dead". Betham is dead. They will take his body just like Christian Shepards body was brought to the island,. Isee locke making a transition to Christian Shepard status once he gets back on the island.
Just like Shepard is alive on the Island. But dead to the outside world.

Originally Posted by SantaRosaWarriorFan

"It was full of bees."

Sorry - no connection, just found it funny. Like I said, I'm rewatching all the old episodes as quickly as possible to see if I can make more sense ofeverything.

My guess is some of the time skipping takes them to the future.

This would explain how Frogurt get's killed (to me anyway). I can totally understand some of your explanations that it's the "Island'spast" and not the "individuals past" ..... But, the part that's confusing me is that.....Faraday told Sawyer he couldn't even bang onthe hatch door because it would change the past, so how can someone get killed in the past (Frogurt)? Sure he's not really that important to the tv show,but he dies, I'm sure that very important to him.

Unless Faraday is lying, because he then talks to Desmond in the hatch.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Who was the old lady at the end? the one in the church that told Ben he had 70 hours or so?

Ms. Hawking was a jeweler in the United Kingdom who was approached by Desmond inside her store for a ring as he was planning on proposing to his girlfriend, Penny. When he decided to purchase the ring, she stated that he would do no such thing. She then began to go into great detail about Desmond's future, and about him eventually reaching the island and pushing the button.

As the two headed outside, Ms. Hawking pointed out a man in red shoes, who was later crushed to death when a construction site collapsed upon him. She stated that even though she knew it was going to happen, the universe would counter-correct itself and he would die anyway through various other methods. (Flashes Before Your Eyes)

Ms. Hawking also appears alongside Brother Campbell in a photograph located on his desk in the monastery. (Catch-22)

She also appears in season 5, ep 2, in an apparent house of worship, doing something mysterious and cryptically telling Ben he only has 70 hours.

I think that regardless of what time period we are in, someone can still die at any point. I think that's outside the realm of what can andcannot happen. I mean hell, Juliet was about to lose a hand if Locke didn't pull the hawk out.
eek.gif

Just read this on another forum and it was a pretty sick theory/idea whatever sort of connection.

Locke being shot by Ethan in the leg while being around the drug plane crash might be connected to why his legs gave out when he originally visited the plane with Boone back when they first find it

anyone agree?
eek.gif
eek.gif

Why are people so sure that the islanders was in the past when Locke came and saved Juliette, or when Frogurt died???

Because dudes are rocking the Dharma jumpsuits. That's the obvious reason. Why are you so sure they aren't in the past?
eek.gif

Wait a minute.. that wasn't Sun in the beginning of the show? It has to be her.. she must be connected to the island in more ways than we know thus far..it's clear that she knows Widmore who clearly has connections to the origins of the island.. etc..

Update: Anyways, I stand corrected and here's proof. Just took a screenshot..
eajktj.jpg

She looks awfully similar to Sun.. Coincidence? Or possibly Sun's mother? I dunno.. why not?

Because dudes are rocking the Dharma jumpsuits. That's the obvious reason. Why are you so sure they aren't in the past?

^ lol I did my due diligence and assured myself it wasn't her.. But it looks like her.. And that might be something.. Cuz anything might besomething with this show..
smile.gif

nycknicks105 wrote:
Why are people so sure that the islanders was in the past when Locke came and saved Juliette, or when Frogurt died???

My guess was the because of the dharmas jumpsuits. The guys look kinda young and the clothes look new as opposed to if someone found the
clothes on the dead bodies and then decided to put it on.
Also if it was the future the others are very familiar with the losties they're be no reason for them to go Sodom and Gomorrah on them. They know that
they aren't even a threat. Also wouldn't there camp be there if it was the future?

I do consider since the island is in some sort of time flux. maybe multiple groups are time traveling. Those 3 guys could have been pulled from another time inthe past and attacked the sawyer and juliet in the future out of sheer ignorance.

Originally Posted by quiktoflip

nycknicks105 wrote:

My guess was the because of the dharmas jumpsuits. The guys look kinda young and the clothes look new as opposed to if someone found the
clothes on the dead bodies and then decided to put it on.
Also if it was the future the others are very familiar with the losties they're be no reason for them to go Sodom and Gomorrah on them. They know that
they aren't even a threat. Also wouldn't there camp be there if it was the future?

I do consider since the island is in some sort of time flux. maybe multiple groups are time traveling. Those 3 guys could have been pulled from another time in the past and attacked the sawyer and juliet in the future out of sheer ignorance.

aaaayyyyyyyyyyyy
eek.gif
eek.gif

That's definitely not Sun. Sun has a flatter face/nose and her face is more thin, whereas blockhead here is more square

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

This is what I don't understand. If I was a lostie (Jack) and was friends with an Other (Juliette). I'd sit her down, and make her explain EVERYTHING to me. Why hasn't anyone done that yet??? I mean damn.

Isnt that a common theme though nyc? The people who crashed on the island don't seem to ask many questions or care about many answers? (As seen when Ben istheir prisoner and makes a comment about how they know nothing about the hatch they live in and don't seem to care...or when Libby asks Hurley about thewasher and dryer being newer than everything in the hatch and he says he only cares that it washes clothes..and when Tom has his little talk on curiosity inthe jungle with Jack)

I'm just trying to figure out what's going on like everyone else. You saying "There's some other stuff too" doesn't help me accomplish that.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I just wanna know what you MEAN by that. Thats not a spoiler. Thats a recap of what we missed.

eek.gif

Yeah, really. Any insight? Here or in your blog.
grin.gif

I don't think the islanders were last left in the past. I just have a feeling. Maybe they can be, because Richard told Locke that the next time he seesLocke he won't recognize him.

Back
Top Bottom