LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S LOST WEDNESDAY!!!!
vancouver-fireworks.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

spaceball.gif

Perhaps I am being too shallow, but I took it for the surface, Locke is white, and Walt was black. I have a feeling that Adam and Eve are black and white. Justa thought.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Perhaps I am being too shallow, but I took it for the surface, Locke is white, and Walt was black. I have a feeling that Adam and Eve are black and white. Just a thought.
Rose and Bernard
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Perhaps I am being too shallow, but I took it for the surface, Locke is white, and Walt was black. I have a feeling that Adam and Eve are black and white. Just a thought.
Rose and Bernard
pimp.gif

Exactly brethren
pimp.gif

sn00pee wrote:
kix4kix wrote:
Rose and Bernard
pimp.gif

[Family Feud]Good answer! Good answer![Family Feud]

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

sn00pee wrote:
kix4kix wrote:
Rose and Bernard
pimp.gif

[Family Feud]Good answer! Good answer![Family Feud]
laugh.gif

That is a great answer!!

And perfect execution of the gif takeover.
laugh.gif

12 hours 38 minutes. Looks like I gotta Tivo the Louisville game again.

Rose and Bernard
pimp.gif

Exactly brethren
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
And maybe they're dead already... we haven't seenthem in a while
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Rose and Bernard
pimp.gif

Exactly brethren
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
And maybe they're dead already... we haven't seen them in a while
nerd.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Rose and Bernard
pimp.gif

Exactly brethren
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
And maybe they're dead already... we haven't seen them in a while
nerd.gif
eek.gif
I highly doubt it is B & R. NYC said is would be almost humorous and have something to do with the stones. Locke stating to Walt that one isblack and one is white would satisfy that (skulls= Locke & Walt, which somebody suggested earlier- can't tak credit for that). Besides, what connectionto the island to R & B have?

nycknicks105, i respect your insight and knowledge of the show but man as soon as i see your name being mentioned i scroll down so hard im breaking keys on mylaptop

It's funny this has turned into an Adam & Eve post and we probably won't find out until the very end.

My last post on this issue is a dark horse candidate for Adam & Eve, using the clues we got.

I honestly don't think this will be it, but using the clues that was hinted by NYC.

Spoiler [+]
Mikhail and Bee. Would be kinda comical, and black/white

Originally Posted by schaefmp

Happy Wednesday brothers (Desmond Voice)
that was so stupid i just had to laugh
roll.gif
roll.gif

btw, these guys really need to stop saying "bloody" do Australians really still say this?!

Back
Top Bottom