LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by wanksta23

but damn, jack and kate were having a great life until kate was slippin, and thats when jack started poppin pills
smh.gif

im guessing she was messing with sawyer again?
frown.gif
which caused jack turn into a huge mess

you dont even understand
smh.gif
, id have my T.V turned on for less than an hour a day because im on my laptop or at work watching LOST online, even in between classes
roll.gif

love working graveyard shift security guard and actually have something to do!
thanks for thr answers btw people
smokin.gif
No, Sawyer asked her to do something for him before they parted ways and she couldn't tell Jack. Jack is a pansy and was hurt that shewouldn't tell him

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

but damn, jack and kate were having a great life until kate was slippin, and thats when jack started poppin pills
smh.gif

im guessing she was messing with sawyer again?
frown.gif
which caused jack turn into a huge mess

you dont even understand
smh.gif
, id have my T.V turned on for less than an hour a day because im on my laptop or at work watching LOST online, even in between classes
roll.gif

thanks for thr answers btw people
smokin.gif
No, Sawyer asked her to do something for him before they parted ways and she couldn't tell Jack. Jack is a pansy and was hurt that she wouldn't tell him
gotcha
smokin.gif

you dont even understand
smh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
That's EXACTLY how I was when I was watching S1- S3. I would watch 3or 4 episodes a day at work, and then come home and watch 2 or 3. My wife was about to kill me for those 2 weeks. But, I really couldn't help it... I wasaddicted.

But, congratulations on catching up, that was FAST!! And you haven't seen nothing yet!! S5 has been DOPE!!

Someone had a video with the volume turned up of when Sawyer whispered to Kate before he jumped of the chopper, he said something to the effect of I have adaughter in Oklahoma (?) tell her I love her, or something like that.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

One of my housemates thinks that Faraday doesn't age like Alpert...

I can't see this being the case. Although I am very interested to see a flashback with Faraday telling Charlotte not to come back to the island.
nerd.gif

That never crossed my mind but.....that really wouldn't surprise me either.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I can't see this being the case. Although I am very interested to see a flashback with Faraday telling Charlotte not to come back to the island.
nerd.gif

uhh its pretty known that faraday doesnt age....he was with dr candle when they were just beginning to build on the island

Well he could just be traveling in time. I didn't think it was a fact that he didn't age, unless I missed something.

Originally Posted by bns1201

nerd.gif

uhh its pretty known that faraday doesnt age....he was with dr candle when they were just beginning to build on the island
Pretty sure that he was traveling through time.

1 more day!!

And I have a spoiler that may or may not be true about tomorrow..... Someone at work told me this....

Again it may or may not be true..
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Frank Lapidus flies them back to the island

Spoiler [+]
No, Ajira does

You guys need to stop wondering about Adam and Eve. The revelation of them will be sort of like a comedic relieve towards the ending of the show. There are farmore important things to question than those two. If you guys REALLY are eager to know then I'll give you guys a hint.

180px-Pilot2backgammon.jpg

The stones mean something.

1 more day!!

And I have a spoiler that may or may not be true about tomorrow..... Someone at work told me this....

Again it may or may not be true..
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
RE: Spoiler= makes sense to me because that is how they should have got there originally, remember? Maybe that too in needed to fix the time-spacesituation.

Thanks for that Caddy
grin.gif

Edit- Guess not.... Thanks NYC.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Spoiler [+]
No, Lapidus doesn't fly them back

You guys need to stop wondering about Adam and Eve. The revelation of them will be sort of like a comedic relieve towards the ending of the show. There are far more important things to question than those two. If you guys REALLY are eager to know then I'll give you guys a hint.

180px-Pilot2backgammon.jpg

The stones mean something.
OK then, stab in the dark: Skulls are Ben and Widmore or at least the skulls of two rival groups leaders.

NYC- what's up with your blog man? we got more info on NT last year than we do from both NT and Mr. E this year! You are the reason I joined NT my friend.I have never hated on you.
pimp.gif

Thanks for clearing that up NYC..... Now I can tell my co-worker he's an idiot (even though I believed it
laugh.gif
)

I can't understand what the rocks could mean..... is that the hint to Adam & Eve?

But, if your saying Adam & Eve is going to be comical... then I'll stick with Paulo and Nikki.
laugh.gif

..or could it be Henry Gale and his wife...

Just stumbled upon this. I'm sure most of you knew, but for those who didn't
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Many of the first season roles were a result of the executive producers' liking of various actors. The main character Jack was originally going to die in the pilot, and was hoped to be played by Michael Keaton; however, ABC executives were adamant that Jack live.[sup][2][/sup] Before it was decided that Jack would live, Kate was to emerge as the leader of the survivors; she was originally conceived to be more like the character of Rose. Dominic Monaghan auditioned for the role of Sawyer, who at the time was supposed to be a suit-wearing city con man. The producers enjoyed Monaghan's performance and changed the character of Charlie, originally a middle-aged former rock star, to fit him. Jorge Garcia also auditioned for Sawyer, and the part of Hurley was written for him. When Josh Holloway auditioned for Sawyer, the producers liked the edge he brought to the character (he reportedly kicked a chair when he forgot his lines and got angry in the audition) and his southern accent, so they changed Sawyer to fit Holloway's acting. Yunjin Kim auditioned for Kate, but the producers wrote the character of Sun for her and the character of Jin, portrayed by Daniel Dae Kim, to be her husband. Sayid, played by Naveen Andrews, was also not in the original script. Locke and Michael were written with their actors in mind. Emilie de Ravin, who plays Claire, was originally cast in what was supposed to be a recurring role.[sup][2][/sup] In the second season, Michael Emerson was contracted to play Ben ("Henry Gale") for three episodes. His role was extended to eight episodes because of his acting skills, and eventually for the whole of season three and season four

I don't think anyone is going to lose sleep over Adam and Eve...I guess we can't speculate over things on LOST without someone trying to make us feeldumb.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for clearing that up NYC..... Now I can tell my co-worker he's an idiot (even though I believed it
laugh.gif
)

I can't understand what the rocks could mean..... is that the hint to Adam & Eve?

But, if your saying Adam & Eve is going to be comical... then I'll stick with Paulo and Nikki.
laugh.gif

Here's the thing about that. That's probably the best guess right now, but you just never know with LOST and those producers. Henry Galewas supposed to make his debut to the show LAST season, but they never fit him in. They were too busy showing us Keamy and his crew killing everyone (I wishthey stuck with the original script and never brought in Keamy and all those other characters that doesn't really impact the show I.E. Naomi, Frank Lepidusand Charlotte).

Speaking of Charlotte...if you're going to kill her off, then you might as well kill off Miles. I enjoy Miles' character VERY much, but Charlotte hadjust as much, if not a BIGGER impact to the show than Miles does. Killing off Charlotte was DUMB!

/vent

I don't even know when/if they will introduce Henry Gale to us, but they I wouldn't be surprised if they did during Season 5-6.

Someone earlier in this post touched on that pic with locke and the 2 stones, think they were going in the direction of 2 sides, black/white,evil/good...locke/walt

eek.gif
this week went by fast...I feel like Lost was just on yesterday...is itme or does time always seem to go by faster when a season of Lost is on...

i got good news and bad news...

good news is, im finally caught up
pimp.gif

bad news is, after the next show, im going to have to wait an entire week catch the next one
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif

Here's the thing about that. That's probably the best guess right now, but you just never know with LOST and those producers. Henry Gale was supposed to make his debut to the show LAST season, but they never fit him in. They were too busy showing us Keamy and his crew killing everyone (I wish they stuck with the original script and never brought in Keamy and all those other characters that doesn't really impact the show I.E. Naomi, Frank Lepidus and Charlotte).

Speaking of Charlotte...if you're going to kill her off, then you might as well kill off Miles. I enjoy Miles' character VERY much, but Charlotte had just as much, if not a BIGGER impact to the show than Miles does. Killing off Charlotte was DUMB!

/vent

I don't even know when/if they will introduce Henry Gale to us, but they I wouldn't be surprised if they did during Season 5-6.
Interesting... could you tell us how Season 4 was originally supposed to go without Keamy and the mercenaries?

Back
Top Bottom