LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by quiktoflip

I forgot to put this up before...

Lapidus, wasnt he suppose to fly Oceanic 815? So can it still be said that he is replacing the pilot, isnt he really the
original piece? Is he possibly "special" too?

Is it possible that kate gave aaron to claires mom?

And if you were going to a Island jungle why are you wearing a suit?
That's what I asked myself.
laugh.gif

I was going to wait for the entire boxset, But I would've jumped on S1-S4 for 30 bucks...
smh.gif

The boxset is gonna be dope once the show is all said and done. Commentary and extras from the writers, A lot of behind the scenes info and answers too I bet.

I got a question for you guys...

Remember when Calire tells Kate not to bring "him" back and we also see Hurley telling Jack that you're not supposed to raise "him".Who do you think they're referring to????

Spoiler [+]
HINT: It may not be who you all think it is.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Remember when Calire tells Kate not to bring "him" back and we also see Hurley telling Jack that you're not supposed to raise "him". Who do you think they're referring to????

Spoiler [+]

I think EBW already posted this.

let me call it again jin is apart of the dharma police
laugh.gif
it sounds silly but i know for a fact thats a new logo it looks like a 5 point star(die 5)

Originally Posted by quiktoflip

I forgot to put this up before...

Lapidus, wasnt he suppose to fly Oceanic 815? So can it still be said that he is replacing the pilot, isnt he really the
original piece? Is he possibly "special" too?

Is it possible that kate gave aaron to claires mom?

And if you were going to a Island jungle why are you wearing a suit?
That's what I asked myself.
laugh.gif
Well, he IS supposed to be going to a funeral, no?

Remember when Calire tells Kate not to bring "him" back and we also see Hurley telling Jack that you're not supposed to raise "him". Who do you think they're referring to????

Spoiler [+]
I think I gotcha....

Spoiler [+]
Locke

Spoiler [+]
from the previews ive seen it looks like locke crash in real time with everybody else on the plane how and why didnt he time travel with the others?

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Casper, I think there is still about a 3 year gap that they have to explain.....
you know how they do half on the island half off i dont see that changing so we could see both
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Casper, I think there is still about a 3 year gap that they have to explain.....
you know how they do half on the island half off i dont see that changing so we could see both
pimp.gif
That could be very interesting...

Ok, something just hit me on the way to work, I'm possibly still just half asleep, but it makes sense to me right now
laugh.gif

Is it possible Locke (unknowingly to himself) had to die in order for Jack to believe in the Island and become the leader??

1. Jack's family members seem to be tied to the island:
...Jack's Grandpa seemed to know about the island.
...Christian is either working with/for/against Jacob.
...Claire died and is now a "ghost" with Christian. Could be because of her blood lines.
...Aaron was born on the island and "could" be very important later.

2. Christian told a young Jack "Don't be a leader":
...Possibly because Christian was a former leader of the island
...He knew the sacrifices needed to be made and didn't want his son to go thru that.
...Possibly drunk himself to death knowing it was his only way the get Jack and himself to the island.

3. Christian and Locke were both sacrificed to get Jack to the Island:
...The Island thought Jack seeing Christian would be enough to get Jack to become a man of Faith and believe in the Island.
...Jack seeing Locke dead and possibly "resurrected" on the island for the second time will change his views.

And it seems Jack putting the shoes on Locke had nothing to do with science. It was a little test to see if he would have faith that doing that would help. TheO6 didn't seem to crash anyway, they skipped thru time as the Losties have been doing.

^ I also agree with that.

Claire died and is now a "ghost" with Christian. Could be because of her blood lines
Is she dead? Or are you just guessing she is dead because she was in the cabin with Cshep. I hope she isn't dead. As I have said before, Iwould smash Claire with the power of a thousand frozen donkey wheels, word to Aaron getting a baby brother.

laugh.gif

Yeah, I was just assuming she was dead, because of the explosion, but I guess Aaron didn't die from that, so maybe she didn't either.

Originally Posted by schaefmp

^ I also agree with that.

Claire died and is now a "ghost" with Christian. Could be because of her blood lines
Is she dead? Or are you just guessing she is dead because she was in the cabin with Cshep. I hope she isn't dead. As I have said before, I would smash Claire with the power of a thousand frozen donkey wheels, word to Aaron getting a baby brother.
Yes, is nice, but I would smash her with power of a thousand donkey punches.
borat-high-five.jpg
sick.gif

Tuesdays are the worst. Can't wait for tomorrow. Episode is going to be epic.

I need Seasons 1 & 2 to come out on blu ray ASAP.

ah one more day...... anybody see whos back this week??
Spoiler [+]
WAAAAAALLLLLLLLTTTT!!!

From BustedTees:

[table][tr][td]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Desmond is My Constant[/font]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Looks great at any time, especially the future.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

I have a Drive Shaft shirt from them too, pretty funny.

Back
Top Bottom