LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

I've definitely missed Claire this season.

sexy_emilie_de_ravin-6544.jpg

I think I'm more anxious for tomorrows episode than I was for the Shield series finale
laugh.gif
. I hate how this show is so addictive.

I'm agreeing with everything Cadillac posted. I wonder though, if Ben had to put the idea of getting Jack to have faith, through death, in Locke'shead.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

1 day...
Gotta quote it to keep this post under my navigation tab.

I keep getting shafted on LOST Wednesdays though. I have a test Thursday, but its looking like I am going to have to sacrifice a couple hours of studying towitness what looks to be an epic episode.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

seriously.. the only show i still follow closely..

i didn't watch any of seasons 1-4 when they aired originally.. but i had some down time at the end of my course because we finished 11 of 13 assessments 2months before the end of our semester and then i had the whole summer before i started work last october.. so i watched all the episodes of lost, the officeand heroes.. 3 shows i always wanted to check out since i heard so much about them

heroes has turned into a steaming pile of...

and the office is still there.. entertaining.. but nothing like lost

needless to say lost has turned out to be the best show i have ever seen on tv.. every little detail could play some major role in this giant puzzle that isfinally starting to develop.. to those who have been there from the beginning, i have to say i admire you.. cause i know i couldn't do it.. if i had towait week to week.. and then on top of that the breaks between seasons to get some of the answers we now have.. i think i would have shot someone involved withthis thing.. but i have to say it is great to go back and analyze what is going on.. look at each character's actions and reactions.. and see how eachcharacter has developed and/or changed along the way.. and then to go/come on threads like this one and other forums to hear thoughts about what is going on..or what is being referenced in each episode is just great..

and like everyone else here.. i can't wait for tomorrow

or next week wednesday

Hurley Voice Happy Wednesday Dudes! Hurley Voice

This was my face when I read a break is coming up. I hate those.

LOST

WED-

NES-

DAY

IS

HERE.

It's Ash Wednesday for catholics, but it's VERY ashy Wednesday for others...

SAY IT AIN'T SO!!! CHUCH!!!!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom