LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Jin wasn't on the deck of the ship when it exploded. I can't say whether it's subpar special effects or a visual hint that he's not dead.

Either way it seems they setup the story to be Sun thinks Jin is dead, and that he might not be.

And the one where he buys a panda, it was just a cheap trick - Jin's story were flashbacks, and they cut to Sun's story which were flashforwards. Ithink they gave clues like showing an old cell phone, it was the year of the dragon (2000), etc.

I just remembered I got a night class orientation Wednesday night
smh.gif

Will ABC.com have it up that night?

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

I just remembered I got a night class orientation Wednesday night
smh.gif

probably not but I think they should have it up the next day. Can't wait....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

[color= rgb(153, 204, 0)]I just remembered I got a night class orientation Wednesday night[/color]
smh.gif

What's your point? You know what time it is son.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You'll def be able to find it with ease i'm sure.
nerd.gif

nyknicks....do you still have your ties to the studio? Man I hope so. I've been looking forward to your weekly posts again.

Knicks said he wouldn't be posting any spoilers on here due to people not being able to control themselves.
laugh.gif
He's gonna be posting it on his BLOGstill though if you really wanna see what happens but i'm trying my hardest to not get spoiled. It was bad enough going back watching episodes knowingHenry Gale damn well wasn't Henry Gale.
laugh.gif
I'd rather be spoiler free for the time being.

I'm so glad it's Monday right now and now Sunday. It feels like a Sunday.
laugh.gif
56 HOURS. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Feel bad for the west coasters who have to wait a few more.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Isn't just the recap at 8? then the show at 9?

I hope.
Yeah. 8-9 recap show. 9-11 premiere.

Show IS at 9 EST this season. The second episode (or third I guess depending on how you look at the premiere) titled "Jughead" comes on nextWednesday at 9 PM according to TVguide.com

Also, for those not wanting to watch B-ball or any other shows tonight, Sci-Fi is showing the last 5 episodes of Season 4 starting tonight at 6.

2 MORE DAYS!!!

8pm start means this'll be the first time in probably 10 years that I'll watch something else instead of a UofL game. Hopefully, they have Rutgers beatby halftime. But, Tivo, FTW.

Back
Top Bottom