LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

If Kate is pregnant its with Jack.

And whywesteppin, I dont think theres 2 copies of each person on the island, I think Jack just woke up in the same spot because the writers just wanna messwith us or throw a kind of easter egg out there for us. I think it's been said somewhere in here that there is never 2 copies of a single person on theisland. Not completely sure
nerd.gif

Also, now that we know how the Ajira airlines water bottle got on the beach, I assume it was the survivors of the flight shooting at Sawyer and that group froma few episodes ago.

100 pages
pimp.gif

Ehh I really have an iffy feeling whether or not the people shooting at Swayer and his group were survivors from Ajira

Originally Posted by frenchhustler19091

Unlike many others, I think this is my favorite episode thus far in season 5.
Amazing!
We'll see what you have to say next week...
happy.gif
laugh.gif

question, What happened to the people on the airplane? and was the guy that gave Jack his condolences sent to the island also?

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

How did Hurley get out of Jail? Maybe they found out (from Ben) that it was Sayid and not Hurley who killed those people?
Ben's lawyer, who also represents Claire's mother, tells him that the charges brought against Hurley were bogus and the trial would not move past initial stages. This is the scene that happens in the parking garage.

is it safe to say that ben murked Penny?

I think it's possible that he tried but either Desmond or Widmore's people beat him and threw him in the river, since he was soaking wet and looked like he caught a bad one.

Also, Ben was reading James Joyce's Ulysses, a novel famous for it's cyclical structure. The last page leads into the first page. No way that's an accident.

If they were going for the cyclical connection, they chose the wrong Joyce book. It is Finnegan's Wake where the last page leads into the first page.

That guy who gave Jack his condolences has to play a bigger role than just being a passenger on that plane.....he has that look about him.

Next weeks episode is gonna be epic on the highest level........its epicosityness will be off the charts !!! Yes, I make up words...

Originally Posted by arstyle27

That guy who gave Jack his condolences has to play a bigger role than just being a passenger on that plane.....he has that look about him.

Next weeks episode is gonna be epic on the highest level........its epicosityness will be off the charts !!! Yes, I make up words...
Just saw next weeks episode and all I have to say is
eek.gif

Jsut got back from the bars. So this is from the crapper on the trusty ole iPhone. Just wanted to say... 100 pages...[borat]VERY NICE![borat]

nycknicks... post a spoiler about next weeks episode on your blog...cant wait anymore lol

Locke was fitted with shoes that didn't belong to him, but to the person he was meant to recreate - Christian.

Christian was fitted with shoes that didn't belong to him. They belonged to his son - what if he was meant to recreate his son?

I think that all these flights are meant to recreate the previous and/or replace the previous one, since the passengers fail at whatever job they have to do or some of the important ones escape the island before their time is served.

Throw in a time loop or two and you might a ridiculous, Lost-esque twist.

Also, could the characters now stuck in the past grow old to the 80's and 90's and become each other's grandfathers and mothers and such?

Jack took a good look at the picture of the island hanging in the Lamp Post, dated for 1954 as a US Army operation. One might say he was shocked, taken aback, mystified.

After leaving the church, his first trip is to see his grandfather, who wanders out of his retirement community. It was a little arbitrary in the timing department to place that scene there, right before they take off...

Or was it? Could he have realized that his grandfather was in such an operation and put two and two together?

Sure, Jack ends up stumbling across his father's shoes. But why did it have to be from introducing a significant new character into the mix? By getting distracted with his father's possessions like that, the writers got a nifty way of dodging a nice reveal about the grandfather too early...

100 Pages
pimp.gif

But do you think that there will be more surivors from the back part of the plane like the people who were with Anna Lucia?

I forgot to put this up before...

Lapidus, wasnt he suppose to fly Oceanic 815? So can it still be said that he is replacing the pilot, isnt he really the
original piece? Is he possibly "special" too?

Is it possible that kate gave aaron to claires mom?

And if you were going to a Island jungle why are you wearing a suit?

Back
Top Bottom