Louis Vuitton customer service:Update,my bag was replaced free of charge!! NT=Broke Haters

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Originally Posted by DB WEST

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by TaquitoLOVER91

i bought a tote bag from there once, sales associate thought i was playin when i said id buy it.
rude as $#%^
tired.gif
I feel ya man!

Went to a LV store in Vegas, was looking at their shoes, jackets... etc. There was one particular Varsity looking jacket I saw on the Mannequin, I asked one the sales person how much it was, she was like "if you have to ask, then maybe you can't afford it" I looked at her with the
indifferent.gif
she then tried to play it off with the "i'm just kidding *giggles*"

The workers there are very snobby, I can't see myself shopping there again. I googled some of their policies and customer service and saw a +%** load of complaints that were pages long. Lesson learned I suppose.

Yeah, to some extent you have to be snobby though.  I wouldn't waste my time helping high schoolers or people trying to pretend like they have money while purchasing scarves and keychains if I got paid on commissions.  
This. Those guys only want people who plan on buying the items. Dream all you want at your house on the online website. If you don't have the money and prob never will, then get out the store. I only go in stores were I know I have money to buy the things or a I will in a timely fashion(maybe next pay check)

#%$#! please.
eyes.gif

So now every time I go to the mall I gotta buy something in every store I walk into?  Window shopping means you're poor now or can't afford what you're looking at?
laugh.gif

NT cats all rich though I forgot.  Do ya'll read the !$!$ ya'll post before you post it?  Some of ya'll live in a fantasy world.

On the LV store employees being snobby though...My whole thing is...YOU WORK IN THE MALL!!!...I don't care that it's the LV store...them bags cost more than your paychecks so why you being snooty to a potential customer just cuz they look a certain way or they're just looking around the store?  I never understood that.
smh.gif

- Preciate it.

That's what i'm saying bro...

And Sid Lugar using your way of shopping, if people actually did just go to stores they could afford, then wouldn't that mean that people that shop at LV are potential buyers?

It's not like I went in there with a fitted cap and sweats, I went there with Slacks and a nice button up, is there a reason for the attitude? Like they suppose to be better than the rest of us just because they work there. Like dude said above, their products are worth more than their paycheck, no reason to give us a hard time.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Good thing you got a new one

I wouldn't purchase @ that spot anymore since they gave you the run around
QFT

and that "one time exchange" is crazy for 1500 my bag should have better quality and you should do better to keep your customer happy

Damn, this is still on page 1??? I just got back from LV and the manager did a one time exchange for a new bag. I was happy they didn't try to give me the run around or tell me they would send it for repair again.

Shout out to everyone who doesn't have money to purchase high end products and just threw salt in this thread.

I tried on some evidence glasses, those are some sexy shades.
this is what should have happened in the first place

when i went to the LV store at Lenox in Atlanta, the lady who worked there told me they didn't work off of commission which is why employees weren't running up trying to sell me something...maybe she lied

they don't - technically

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

NT=Broke Haters

been saying that for years

maybe the majority. But why is it hate if someone points out a foolish endeavor. Its one thing buying something because you truly like it, but its another thing buying something to try to impress the very people  who are "hating" in this thread. Many people do it, but hes too %%+@$ to admit it.

but why is it a foolish endeavor? he clearly needed a messenger bag and decided to get a LV one cause he could afford it....this is why a wealthy person buys a Audi and not a Chevy
Sam why you been going so hard? He promise to buy you a bag?

I'd hate for the regular high-end contributors to come in here.
Kingtre, Q, RFX, etc. They would shut this thread down.
Like I think y'all would genuinely be mad at those guys.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

NT=Broke Haters

maybe the majority. But why is it hate if someone points out a foolish endeavor. Its one thing buying something because you truly like it, but its another thing buying something to try to impress the very people  who are "hating" in this thread. Many people do it, but hes too %%+@$ to admit it.

but why is it a foolish endeavor? he clearly needed a messenger bag and decided to get a LV one cause he could afford it....this is why a wealthy person buys a Audi and not a Chevy
cuz the hate in here is ridiculous and i myself purchase high end items also.....im not a fan of bags though if he offered to by me a Thomas Pink tie on the other hand i'd average 25+ posts in this thread defending him

Originally Posted by Executive76

NT=Broke Haters

cuz the hate in here is ridiculous and i myself purchase high end items also.....im not a fan of bags though if he offered to by me a Thomas Pink tie on the other hand i'd average 25+ posts in this thread defending him
laugh.gif

StaXX wrote:
laugh.gif

THIS

Dudes acting like I did something wrong, there are people that only buy high end. I guess yall would be mad at them too. This thread was never about bragging or trying to impress ppl. Either there are just a bunch of kids sitting behind computers or ppl looking to get reactions out of their responses.

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif
THIS

Dudes acting like I did something wrong, there are people that only buy high end.

that don't make it any better
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

roll.gif

@ Dudes thinking they have to spend large amounts of money to pull chicks. These birds have dudes going broke and eating Ramen Noodles. Step your talk game up and save your money, besides the slizzores you guys are attracting with these baubles aren't worth much anyway. I see dudes walking in packs like this in the mall. Be all Gucci'ed and Louis'ed up looking like a discount ad from Filene's Basement.

This.

The gift of gab >>>> trying to look "cute" for females to like you.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 this _ really just cosigned himself.

Don't you spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars on guns though? Who are you to really suggest spending $1500 on what he wants isn't a good move? Im almost positive you've spent much more then that on your guns. Damn hypocrites.

I can agree with you on people OD'ing on it though. The one's with 5-6 different Gucci/LV items...!%$% is disgusting. But having 1-2 being worn at the same time, there's nothing wrong with that. 
Fade I actually agree with you in a way. I have spent a decent amount of money on guns/accessories, but you know I'll pass them down as heirlooms, not to mention at the very least I could defend my house with them if I ever had to. So they do have some relevant utility. Natural disasters happen and disarray happens as a result (robberies and looting)...people are more desperate these days, so maybe it's not so bad of investment.

Then again I suppose you could load a messenger bag up with a few bricks and hide in a corner then smash an intruder in the head with it. So yeah I'm a hypocrite.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow, this guy on my back and he spends thousands of dollars on guns??? defend your house??? where the hell you live?

lol OP you mad.

First off don't lie to yourself about your little "carry all" bag. #!!% looks like a damn purse and you know it. Ain't never a need for a man to be havin one of those.
laugh.gif

Second, you only buy "high-end" products because apparently it's cool to waste money on overpriced #!!%.
laugh.gif

Third, you accessorize more than some women do. Come one now. 
smh.gif

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:
laugh.gif

Q and rfx are 2 of the biggest clowns on nt. they are known not because of who they are but what they wear.  like most of the show and tell niketalkers in the sneakershowcase forum, never contribute to the community just spoiled kids who post pics of their toys  (or rappers who they want to swallow bc of their jewelry)

maybe bc i dont have money or maybe bc i dont need material things to make myself feel better about myself
but i just dont understand the fascination you guys have with brand name things.

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:
laugh.gif

Q and rfx are 2 of the biggest clowns on nt. they are known not because of who they are but what they wear.  like most of the show and tell niketalkers in the sneakershowcase forum, never contribute to the community just spoiled kids who post pics of their toys  (or rappers who they want to swallow bc of their jewelry)

maybe bc i dont have money or maybe bc i dont need material things to make myself feel better about myself
but i just dont understand the fascination you guys have with brand name things.

TRANSLATION: I AM BROKE

how are rfx and Q clowns? They buy what they like and that makes them clowns??? NT has gone mad

8bf156e4b73b94fbf8d7838eef4e417cfa1068b.jpg

no
RFX constantly helps Nters out with advice, coupons, and opinions(when asked)
he's humble from what everything I've seen
eyes.gif

and Q... well he used to be helpful
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

AND the only thing "high end" I own are my prescription glasses and a wallet that I was given 2 b-days ago and still choose not to use

Honestly bro, I would just slang that new one you got and cop something cheaper and more durable and save the rest for whatever else you like to indulge in. You could probably buy a few pairs of nice shades with that kinda money.

QFT

and that "one time exchange" is crazy for 1500 my bag should have better quality and you should do better to keep your customer happy
LV is for gaudy people who are buying the logo. Like I said OP needed something to store his stuff in and has money why not buy one of these http://www.pianki.com/Gen...ack-Georges_p_1680.html# ?

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

QFT

You one of the lamest/annoying people on this site

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

QFT

You one of the lamest/annoying people on this site
How do you figure son?

Originally Posted by Fade On You

cguy610 wrote:
Oh please, if you was getting money like that you woulda just bought another purse instead of crying over it.

So because he can afford nice things your telling me he has no right to complain about a defective product and should just buy another one? You cannot be serious.
Afford < getting money like that

What grown person can't afford $1500.  If you got it like that, you just buy a new one.  It wasn't defective, he had the bag for like a year and is all hurt that it broke on him. 

Otherwise, you shouldn't be spending $1500 on a bag if you gonna be all hurt if it breaks on you. 

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:
laugh.gif

Bingo.
You sound dumb. What you said is nothing more than jealously son.
laugh.gif

Q and RFX bring more to NT than you ever could. From what I've seen/experienced both have no problem with helping other NTers.
Clowns? $%&* out of here with that. You don't even know them.

Back
Top Bottom