Louis Vuitton customer service:Update,my bag was replaced free of charge!! NT=Broke Haters

laugh.gif
@calling people broke because they can't justify spending 1500 on a bag.

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:
I'd hate for the regular high-end contributors to come in here.
Kingtre, Q, RFX, etc. They would shut this thread down.
Like I think y'all would genuinely be mad at those guys.
laugh.gif

Q and rfx are 2 of the biggest clowns on nt. they areknown not because of who they are but what they wear. like most of the show and tell niketalkers in the sneakershowcase forum, never contribute to the community just spoiled kids who post pics of their toys (or rappers who they want to swallow bc of their jewelry)

maybe bc i dont have money or maybe bc i dont need material things to make myself feel better about myself
but i just dont understand the fascination you guys have with brand name things.

Haha dude its a male purse.

If anything they're hating on the ridiculous amount of money spent on a murse, adding insult to injury its LV, only to have it break on you. Good thing you got the new one though, or else you would've spent $1500 on a modified male clutch thing, lol.

Only male that should be wearing a purse/satchel is Indiana Jones.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Good thing you got a new one

I wouldn't purchase @ that spot anymore since they gave you the run around
QFT

and that "one time exchange" is crazy for 1500 my bag should have better quality and you should do better to keep your customer happy
You one of the lamest/annoying people on this site
How do you figure son?
Im not your son

all i need... copped 4 years ago for $80 and it's still in great condition
pimp.gif
idc ill be broke
laugh.gif
when i get a job that requires me to wear a suit and tie ill upgrade to a tumi but until then my borealis will carry my belongings

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

20 pages, really ?

Yall care to much about what a dude does with HIS money...

eyes.gif

Yup. And dudes actually going back and forth over the course of two days over it. And not to mention 2 maybe 3 spin-off threads. Knock it off already.

QFT

and that "one time exchange" is crazy for 1500 my bag should have better quality and you should do better to keep your customer happy
How do you figure son?
Im not your son
Well you sounded like a disgruntled adolescent in your comment so I felt I should address you accordingly.

QFT

How do you figure son?
Im not your son
Well you sounded like a disgruntled adolescent in your comment so I felt I should address you accordingly.
laugh.gif
 good one.....i still feel you're a lame though

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

pimp.gif
idc ill be broke
laugh.gif
when i get a job that requires me to wear a suit and tie ill upgrade to a tumi but until then my borealis will carry my belongings
It's even better when you to go the outlets and you can find em for about 40-50 
pimp.gif

Once I converted to TNF, I have not looked back since (Jansport included) 

QFT

How do you figure son?
Im not your son
laugh.gif
 good one.....i still feel you're a lame though
but why?
laugh.gif
I'd really like to know. In my Big L thread you were going off on me about posting in the Drake thread 25 times a day(I have only posted their once in past few months and that was after the album leaked)

OP you do you my man. If you can afford it, who cares what others think? You certainly don't need approval from a website forum to buy something you want. We all live different lives and value things differently.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by Fade On You

cguy610 wrote:
Oh please, if you was getting money like that you woulda just bought another purse instead of crying over it.

So because he can afford nice things your telling me he has no right to complain about a defective product and should just buy another one? You cannot be serious.
Afford < getting money like that

What grown person can't afford $1500.  If you got it like that, you just buy a new one.  It wasn't defective, he had the bag for like a year and is all hurt that it broke on him. 

Otherwise, you shouldn't be spending $1500 on a bag if you gonna be all hurt if it breaks on you. 

See thats where you're wrong. Even if you got it like that and can go get a new one, why would you do that when LV usually fixes it or replaces it for free? That's just wasting $1500 no matter how rich you are.

Just because you can't buy a 1,500$ bag doesnt mean you're broke. im sure everyone here can buy one, but a lot of us just live within our means...im not hating on the OP for copping that bag for 1,500..i just thought it was lame to show off on NT about it. 

So now you are broke if you decide to get something replaced instead of buying a new one? You people man.......

I just bout won of these today.

it's cool. My girl think it Looks cute on me.

I might giv it away hear on nt. I don't even have anything to carry other than my phone keys and wallit

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

pimp.gif
idc ill be broke
laugh.gif
It's even better when you to go the outlets and you can find em for about 40-50 
pimp.gif

Once I converted to TNF, I have not looked back since (Jansport included) 

my man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Though

Just because you can't buy a 1,500$ bag doesnt mean you're broke. im sure everyone here can buy one, but a lot of us just live within our means...im not hating on the OP for copping that bag for 1,500..i just thought it was lame to show off on NT about it. 

It was never showing off, it was about the quality

If living in my means meant a tight jean suit, I'd really be depressed. Broke and over weight, sounds suicidal.

Back
Top Bottom