Louis Vuitton Wallets! Vol. Worth the price?

phatballa23

Banned
Hey NT, I'm thinking of purchasing a 6-slot classic monogram LV wallet(retails $305.00)...for those who owns one, how do y'all like them?

Recommend to purchase or not?

Hey NT, I'm thinking of purchasing a 6-slot classic monogram LV wallet(retails $305.00)...for those who owns one, how do y'all like them?

Recommend to purchase or not?

Typical NT'er

"Nah man you can get a cheap leather one for like 10 dollars, why are you gonna spend money to attract girls.  You know you don't like the design of the wallet, you just want it for the status."

Typical NT'er

"Nah man you can get a cheap leather one for like 10 dollars, why are you gonna spend money to attract girls.  You know you don't like the design of the wallet, you just want it for the status."

Do you, but honestly I can't bring myself to own a wallet that was worth more than I would usually have.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Hey, if it looks good and it increases your 'swag', then by all means. It's LV, so you know the material is top notch, so you can use that as an excuse to buy it.

Hey, if it looks good and it increases your 'swag', then by all means. It's LV, so you know the material is top notch, so you can use that as an excuse to buy it.

For the owners, how long do you think it would last and remain in good condition if no real damage is done to them?

Back
Top Bottom