Louis Vuitton Wallets! Vol. Worth the price?

For the owners, how long do you think it would last and remain in good condition if no real damage is done to them?

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Do you, but honestly I can't bring myself to own a wallet that was worth more than I would usually have.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 the second i read your comment, i'm thinking about dude getting held up somewhere.  goons go through his pockets, find his wallet and see it's only three bucks in it.  they get agged, throw the money back in his face and take the wallet.

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Do you, but honestly I can't bring myself to own a wallet that was worth more than I would usually have.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 the second i read your comment, i'm thinking about dude getting held up somewhere.  goons go through his pockets, find his wallet and see it's only three bucks in it.  they get agged, throw the money back in his face and take the wallet.

Buy what you want to...Its your $ but spending $305 on a wallet you're not gonna have any money to put in it.

I've got a Leather GUESS wallet that I've had since like 2000 that still looks nice. Now I got a Perry Ellis one.Still not worth $305 tho cuh...

Buy what you want to...Its your $ but spending $305 on a wallet you're not gonna have any money to put in it.

I've got a Leather GUESS wallet that I've had since like 2000 that still looks nice. Now I got a Perry Ellis one.Still not worth $305 tho cuh...

NO....and the only reason is cause wallets through time always get jacked up and wither from use. It's not no LV purse where it can get babied around. I have owned so many cheap wallets and always taken care of them and all of them get messed up over time. They are pretty much like shoes.

NO....and the only reason is cause wallets through time always get jacked up and wither from use. It's not no LV purse where it can get babied around. I have owned so many cheap wallets and always taken care of them and all of them get messed up over time. They are pretty much like shoes.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Hey, if it looks good and it increases your 'swag', then by all means. It's LV, so you know the material is top notch, so you can use that as an excuse to buy it.
im pretty sure a lot are made of vinyl so no i don't think so.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Hey, if it looks good and it increases your 'swag', then by all means. It's LV, so you know the material is top notch, so you can use that as an excuse to buy it.
im pretty sure a lot are made of vinyl so no i don't think so.

It depends on your definition of worth.

The material, though not as good as it used to be, is still pretty good in comparison to lower-end products, but there are definitely other brands with better quality for less, Gucci being one off the top of my head.

It'll look cool I guess... so if that's part of an item's worth for you, it's good there.

I mean, if you can think about it truthfully and say that you'll always have more money in the wallet than the wallet costs, then go right ahead.

It depends on your definition of worth.

The material, though not as good as it used to be, is still pretty good in comparison to lower-end products, but there are definitely other brands with better quality for less, Gucci being one off the top of my head.

It'll look cool I guess... so if that's part of an item's worth for you, it's good there.

I mean, if you can think about it truthfully and say that you'll always have more money in the wallet than the wallet costs, then go right ahead.

Back
Top Bottom