Louis Vuitton Wallets! Vol. Worth the price?

OP, are you that much in love with this name brand that you are willing to spend $305 on an accessory?

You know what.......I don't even feel like it today. OP enjoy your wallet man.

OP, are you that much in love with this name brand that you are willing to spend $305 on an accessory?

You know what.......I don't even feel like it today. OP enjoy your wallet man.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

It depends on your definition of worth.

The material, though not as good as it used to be, is still pretty good in comparison to lower-end products, but there are definitely other brands with better quality for less, Gucci being one off the top of my head.

It'll look cool I guess... so if that's part of an item's worth for you, it's good there.

I mean, if you can think about it truthfully and say that you'll always have more money in the wallet than the wallet costs, then go right ahead.
Hey man, what are some better quality brands aside from Gucci?
nerd.gif

The material, though not as good as it used to be, is still pretty good in comparison to lower-end products, but there are definitely other brands with better quality for less, Gucci being one off the top of my head.

It'll look cool I guess... so if that's part of an item's worth for you, it's good there.

I mean, if you can think about it truthfully and say that you'll always have more money in the wallet than the wallet costs, then go right ahead.
nerd.gif

Don't buy the damier ones.  They're not the most durable, they're made of canvas.  I've seen pics of them really worn out and falling apart.  Mine will probably last another year or two.

Don't buy the damier ones.  They're not the most durable, they're made of canvas.  I've seen pics of them really worn out and falling apart.  Mine will probably last another year or two.

Originally Posted by PhatBalla23

nerd.gif
Get a Tumi great quality and you don't have to pay a stupid 'Swag' tax. http://www.tumi.com/walle...s/mens-wallets/bi-folds/

or you can get this Milano wallet that's on sale for $29.99 http://www.overstock.com/...let/4097263/product.html

Remeber OP that a wallet is kept almost always out of sight no need to spend $300+ for logos nobody's going to see
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PhatBalla23

nerd.gif
Get a Tumi great quality and you don't have to pay a stupid 'Swag' tax. http://www.tumi.com/walle...s/mens-wallets/bi-folds/

or you can get this Milano wallet that's on sale for $29.99 http://www.overstock.com/...let/4097263/product.html

Remeber OP that a wallet is kept almost always out of sight no need to spend $300+ for logos nobody's going to see
laugh.gif

I've heard good things about Prada wallets.

Ralph Lauren leather wallets aren't bad.

I think I heard good things about Burberry and Versace wallets too.

There are probably brands out there with way better quality than the ones I mentioned, like the one spsfinest linked to, but it seems like you want something somewhat flashy from a well-known brand, so you may want to try the ones I listed.

I've heard good things about Prada wallets.

Ralph Lauren leather wallets aren't bad.

I think I heard good things about Burberry and Versace wallets too.

There are probably brands out there with way better quality than the ones I mentioned, like the one spsfinest linked to, but it seems like you want something somewhat flashy from a well-known brand, so you may want to try the ones I listed.

I have the black damier graphite one.

Made no difference in how many females I acquire.
laugh.gif

Do I regret it? No.

I have the black damier graphite one.

Made no difference in how many females I acquire.
laugh.gif

Do I regret it? No.

Are they worth it? Probably not. Do I like my LV wallet? Yes. Its definitely better quality, and I like the design of the graphite damier. I have the card holder, and I have put it though hell and it looks as new as the day I bought it. If you have the money, go for it.

Are they worth it? Probably not. Do I like my LV wallet? Yes. Its definitely better quality, and I like the design of the graphite damier. I have the card holder, and I have put it though hell and it looks as new as the day I bought it. If you have the money, go for it.

Worth it? No. But I love my LV wallet, so I can't be mad at you if you pick one up ...

Worth it? No. But I love my LV wallet, so I can't be mad at you if you pick one up ...

Back
Top Bottom