LOUISVILLE, KY heads

^^^^ Think im going to pass and get some extra fire red V's
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

Anyone have any hook-ups for a PS3?
-pokemon2k

Me and a buddy from work are gonna stand in line for the PS3. Wish me better luck for this than I had for the Grapes.

^^^^ Where are you guys camping at? I work in hardin county and they had over 20 people there yesterday.
-pokemon2k

I sort of do, my good friend works at walmart in fern creek and other buddy at target in jtown, but the thing is employee's arent supposed to be able to get them. I told them I would give'em like 100$ or so for getting it for me, are you all coppin just to resale for 2000-3000$?

^^^^^^ That would be the goal
-pokemon2k

im at meijer right now, guaranteed one with a bracelet on my hand if i walk out the alarm goes off and i get disqualified. YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHH. been here since 11:30pm last night got lucky andwas the 6th ticket out of 6 called in the raffle.

Are you wainting inside or outside? which meijer? good luck
-pokemon2k

Yeah good luck. I took tonight off so I could wait. Got off work this morning and every place was all ready full. I guess I should have taken last night off also.

Yep looks like 2 days would have caught it. I called the walmart and target by my house last night, and they had noone waiting. CAlled wal mart on my way home from work had 4 people waiting. I get there and there are like 20 people waiting for 4 systems and 8 rain checks. Drove by the target and there was a line of tents. I may have a hook up tomorrow, got to cross my fingers.
-pokemon2k

Hey guys. I want a pair of Nike Air trainer 1's. Do any stores around here carry them. Thanks in advance.

got so lucky at meijer, they did a random drawing, gave everyone a ticket and then called out 6 of them to wait for 24 hours, i was the 6th one called, the only thing was i couldnt leave the store but 24 hours wasnt that bad. But the best thing was that i took a friend with me in the first place to try and get 2 and i was gonna pay him to wait, well he got the 7th ticket in case someone left then he would take their spot, well on the 16th at 6pm they got 2 more systems in for a total of 8, he got called and only had to wait 6 hours and i paid him for waiting. To make a long story short i got 2 ps3s 1 60bg and 1 20gb for $920 because i used a meijer card that i got approved for the day i was there and i got 20% off, and only had to pay my friend $300. It was well worth it for me. 1 is on ebay and im gonna wait and put the other up in a day or so....YEAH. oh im gonna try and get the olives from eastbay, if thats possible....

^^^^ LEt us know what it brings. Finally caved on the olives, huh? I think im still gonna pass.
-pokemon2k

Copped two pairs of the olives today! The quality is great on them, both pairs have no yellow spots on the soles. The material is like a scraped suede or nubuck, I've never seen it on any shoe before. They definitely look 10x better in person, pictures don't do them justice at all. They also oiled the shoes or something, because on the paper you cna see some types of little stains form the shoes, the tough material is great becaue the shoe won't crease as easily. Enjoy your ps3!

Yeah D, I noticed the big price drop already on the PS3's. That sucks. But I wouldn't worry about missing out on the Olives to me they are an ugly colorway. If anything I would buy the Burgandy pair before the Olives. I'm not getting either pair but thats just me. I'm looking forward to the fire reds. Good luck on that PS3 auction though.

Passed on the olives and im most likely going to pass on the maroons. MIght just get another pair of grapes.
-pokemon2k

^^^^^ Nope. all the SB's have been crap lately. not sure if full court has gotten any J's since the militrays. Thats what you get D, I hate resellers.
-pokemon2k

^lol, the 60gb only went for $1125 which is crap considering that the first 12 hours and pre-sales were going for $2000+. I might just go ahead and keep my other one just so i dont have to buy one in the future. Yo chew, my bordeaux are up for trade....What u got?

No kidding? You looking for anything particular?
-pokemon2k

Just a heads up, Full court got the Hunt package, featuring the mid af1, af3, and air max 95. They should be in business on the nxt L'Style release b/c I was told nike suspended they're l'style account for 3 months and next month ends there suspension. But it's hard to believe anything anymore.

Hey guys. Has anyone made a pair of ID's on Nike.com? I'm thinking of making a pair and wanted to know if anyone has any good or bad luck with them. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom