LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Needs work but here it is...

It says one small step for man on one sleeve
one giant leap for mankind on the other. Detail kinda got lost when i put em on the t shirt template. The atcf is made of stars too.

bb915e41e0705ba9429299e097df0f9409e4ec5.pjpg

Whats the deal NT? Been awhile... Plans just work better when planned to perfection. What up Corey and Rey. I like the energy in our local post. Just sayin,whats good.
By the way you should check the new Q- Tip album out...

My record is 100%...

There was a shirt I saw on here a fewyears ago that had all kinds of horror movie villains on the shirt. It was pretty cool something like that would be neat.And if you could do a shirt with Professor Chaos on it id flip out.

*Jesus Christ Spoos! That could be the best avy ever

quick question everyone. how many shoes did PENNY have? i just saw sample pics of the retro Penny 3 that Nike is planning to release early 09. Nike is steppingit up, Penny 2, 3s and Griffeys? copppped

Penny officialy had penny 1-4 and the foamposite, he wore another shoe early in his career called flight 1? Dont know if thats the right name.

Phillies are the world series champs. Glad to see Rollins and Lidge get rings. Sucks the way they had to all play the last game though.

Man i ate an apple yesterday and heard my jaw pop, now i can barley open my mouth, it hurts like hell....hope i didnt dislocate my jaw lol.

Yall see the video of the chicago and unc XX3s? I thought id like the motos the best but i think i like the other 2 better.

November is going to hurt my wallet.

Pair of Harbor 3's
UNC XX3
Chicago XX3
Motorsport XX3
and those hightop Bred 1s with the strap. they look
pimp.gif
with the strap off.

Here's my November list:

Motor Sports XX3's
Doernbecher 1's
Black/Red Retro 1's with the strap
Laser 1's
Red 1's

Hopefully I'll be able to find the sku's for the chicago edition and unc edition and copp later

No strap for me ! (and before you ask PONR, yes they are real, purchased at niketown)

Im feeling those Doernbecher 1's though so i might pick up a pair of them, as for the 23's, possibly pick up the chicago or unc.

* Oh i almost for got, no jumpman on the back of these either !
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom