LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Mike, the 1's with the strap will be just to tide me over until I can find a pair for a reasonable price.

Hey hanhaze502 man you know i saw you buy those 1 from that African guy on 18 dixie we both cop 2 pairs that day lol bro
pimp.gif

Hey guys, Ive been mia for like a month. Sports and working have been calling. But yesterday I was wearing my white/red XIVs, does anyone have a recommendedway of cleaning these? Especially where the toe box meets the lip of the bottom

Are you talking about the sole or the leather? If you're talking about the sole, the rubber part, try Mean Green. Try it on the bottom first where youcan't see but I bet it would clean it right up.

So im confused on all these 1s coming out next month.

The gucci looking 1s are a flighclub only (along with the lasers).

The 3 strapped 1s will be limited (deveroes only?)

Or will alot of stores be getting the strapped 1s?

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

Nobody really knows all the details on the 1's and types of release. I'm just playing it by ear honestly. But all the 1's this month will belimited.

^Thanks man. Im still on the edge on those gucci looking 1s but i need those blk/reds. The all black canvas ones are ok too.

Edit:Havent had alot of time to work on any shirts but there is alot in the works.

I think the 'were all mad here" needs to be moved, I just dont know where? Suggestions?

b4d25784a9ea47205e5a302e41d1b833a0ccad9.pjpg

Original Artwork by John Wells.

30b35de640ede3a570bd543eaefc9a3b81539ed.bmp

i dont know where to move the "we are all mad here" but i like the idea a lot. this might be my fav shirt you have come up with. if there was anywayto make the picture blend in with the shirt better it would be better IMO. i dont like the square picture on the shirt, try to figure a way to blend it and iwould cop for sure.

also the ATCF on the back is dope, i like that alot bro. your getting better. keep working PON

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, like cut out the woods in the background but idk for sure yet, ill work on it.

Edgar Tee. (Deatails got lost as it got smaller but it says (All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream)

ae925d7453ec276c50ea54ff8f556a65ad9d318.pjpg

Ville Hoody.
4f825694e9eb07115b4a6d8052a3600e9b80b9e.pjpg

The hood on that sweatshirt is sick. I would put the Louis and Motha on the front, and put the rest on the back. The frankenstein and monkey are the best.

i like the hood on the zip up. but the "mutha !*+@*!" isnt something id want to wear around my family so i probably wouldnt cop. it looks reallllyclean though, i like it.

Saw a kid with some fake Penny's on at Little Cesar's on Dixie tonight !

I had on my fake true blue 3's.

^ ur nuts mike lmao.

Im glad college b-ball has started, i was interested to see what kind of style uk would play with this year, im glad they are running up and down the court.111 pts aint bad.....especially since i cant remember the last time we scored anywhere near 100, no matter the opponent.

Pon i like the alice and wonderland that is a nice look.Pon the gucci 1 are on pys right now for 129.99 also the black laser are there to. there will be awhite pair of the straps 1 droping on the same day that the red 1 come out.
laugh.gif
Pon i"am sorry i told you wrong that don"t have the black laser theyhave the army 6 rings,
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

Nobody really knows all the details on the 1's and types of release. I'm just playing it by ear honestly. But all the 1's this month will be limited.

Deveroes will have the Laser 1s, confirmed (by me)

Thanks cincybcats22 for that info,i have to see if the Deveroes here will get them , they don"t get all of the release because they have a different repfrom Nike that the other stores have. The mgr. told me that this new rep want show them alot of love.
pimp.gif

..especially since i cant remember the last time we scored anywhere near 100, no matter the opponent.
Yeah I dont this the school of the blind that played tonight can remember either. haha just kidding D. Kentucky definitely looks better this year.

That rep. part is totally false.

Deveroes has the same Nike rep for the whole company. Trust me, Ive met him.

The manager down there apparently doesn't know much about this subject. Anyways, that store should get them.

When I worked there I knew Deveroes had one rep. They base what stores get certain limited shoes on how well they have sold previous releases. If demand ishigh in certain locations that may play role as well.

Back
Top Bottom