LOUISVILLE, KY heads

^ we still got em, XL is gone for sure though....not sure if thats what sz u wear but we have every other sz.

which one of you all was at Little's barbershop today with a NT shirt on? lol i didnt see it till u left but i was sittin over by Brandon's chair witha vneck and a louisville hat on..

^ Ha, i sold that shirt to one of my boys, he actually rents from steve so he lives in the back apt of the barber shop, it was Daniel, hes not an nter, iactually sold it to ray ( YungMoney12 ) but they live together so i guess dan had it on....small world....

lol i didnt think it was anyone that is on here but wasnt sure. but yeah i was surprised to see that haha.. Steve and everybody there is definitely goodpeoples tho.

D -- yeah me and my bro been gettin cut by brandon for about 7 or 8 years now so we followed him there.. and i'm in town for good now.. im goin to UofL nowso im just waitin for Pitino to come to his senses and get me on up there lol

and for advice to anyone think of doin anything ever in Southern Illinois.. DONT EVER GO haha seriously.. goin JUCO is definitely not the best route to go..

D -- yeah me and my bro been gettin cut by brandon for about 7 or 8 years now so we followed him there.. and i'm in town for good now.. im goin to UofL nowso im just waitin for Pitino to come to his senses and get me on up there lol

and for advice to anyone think of doin anything ever in Southern Illinois.. DONT EVER GO haha seriously.. goin JUCO is definitely not the best route to go..

^ thats whats up Eric. I am registering for classes next week, so hopefully we can get some free time and go run some ball in the SAC

Veezy- My boy Corey Jackson is going juco in Illinois at Southeaster or western? Not sure exactly where it is???? He was on the KY All Star team....

I feel the same way as u man, i thought i should of been looked at by the big time schools, only letter i got from a D-1 school was Davidson, they backed offmy senior year though....never got back to me.

yeah i never played any aau or went to any camps so my name wasnt out there at all and by the time it was my senior year i only had juco's and D3'sthat had any real interest in me and my grades held me back from doin any walkin-on cuz i needed that scholarship money if i was gunna hoop ya know. so i chosea juco i thought was alright and just made a rushed decision and it was ok at first but in the end i made me just lose most of the passion i had for the gameand now im just ready to get done with school and have fun and get on with the rest of my life..

and southeastern is actually a real nice juco.. those guys get looks from alotta big schools..

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

^ thats whats up Eric. I am registering for classes next week, so hopefully we can get some free time and go run some ball in the SAC

Am I the only one that laughed at that?
laugh.gif

I need to have you all over to hoop sometime soon. I have a gorilla goal with lights above it so we can play at night. Me and pops even stenciled on the 3point line and everything. I'll post pics tomorrow. It's legit.

yes corey you are the only one that laughed at that.
laugh.gif

and yeah lets do it. ive been so busy I havent played in a few weeks, figure out when and i should be there

yeah corey just let us all kno and tyler...... pause that for me bro.. lol jp its all good, i kno wut u meant.. and I was at Home and Identity on Saturday andthey both havent got any Hundreds in since i guess their original shipment, atleast its been a few months since the last one. But BoundlessNY.com has it and sodoes Tactics.com..

yeah and Identitys prices are so expensive because i think they just order what they have off of the hundreds website. imma check those links out though eric.

Yeah home and identity have nothin forreal in the hundreds....i havent even liked too much stuff from the last 2 seasons from the hundreds forreal, been kindawack....couple tees here and there are decent.

Corey, lets do it, i been wantin to play out there.

I mess with stussy...by far my favorite brand.

I'll definitely let you all know. Hopefully this weekend.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

^ what you need bro?

iM TRying get the Raging Bulls and i called deveroes and they still have a ten but i don't think they ship so i was wondering if someone could help me out

Back
Top Bottom