LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Seen a lot of NTers today that I had never seen in person before. Sorry for not introducing myself, it was just to damn early this morning
laugh.gif
LOL Its all good ty. Im sure we'll run into each other again. Its almost impossible in this small @ss town.

Oh yeah b4 I 4get. Anybody here heard the new Wu-Tang album? Straight fire IMO. The Wu is on their way back.

Providing that classic material that most Wu fans miss dearly.

Now I just gotta hold out til August 11th for OB4CL2. Can't wait!

^haven't heard it myself, but my dude said he didn't like it. after reading all the bad reviews on 8 diagrams, i didn't listen to that one either.the wu is my fav group from that era, and i prefer to listen to them when they were on top. i don't even want to taint my image of what they were in theirheyday.

i may bring myself to peep that new wu, but i don't know. however, i'll be first in line to cop that Cuban Link 2--what the hell is taking so longanyways??

EDIT: I just peeped Chamber Music, and I do like it even though the entire Clan isn't on there. I don't know why my dude told me hedidn't like it...I guess he's stuck in a different chamber
grin.gif

no doubt i got alot of dudes askin about this 4th of july independence day cats hat ! aahha cant wait til saturday

Love these shoes, $230 out the door for all 3. I wish the purples werent a Intl. only...

6f4356394e8ee9d974ba55bbaaa37c2e602e84d.pjpg

Comparison pics of the 01's and the dmp coming out next saturday. Not as bad as I was expecting honestly. Hopefully I can "find" one half off
wink.gif

58615941ea7755aeaeeadf42b3a5645514c0f9b.pjpg
25915142e27b5dad76fa81c1a52959ca58ac8f3.pjpg
49515149e97357a8d55b838086340c5d94d1b80.pjpg
83325064a1eb47ef5f7ae1c043ac6701973dabb.pjpg
90d1584fee7054af666e916ec8d1eef6be3c5a0.pjpg

I need those metallic red 1's in a 9 toddler and i didnt see them at your store yesterday D, Joe they have them in toddlers in jeff i take it ?

Eric-Yeah we got GS too but idk the price. prolly 120?

Mike- Nahh deveroes got em in kids/infants. Nowhere but shaheens and deveroes got these as far as I know?

^^^^^^YO DUNK. Seen you in the Dallas Penn x Sneaker Pimps NYC video on TSG.com. Seen the 4th of July CATS fitted homie was rockin too.

Not a Cats fan but thats a good look fam. Keep up the good work and we'll keep supportin you here in the KY.

Im probably going to lexington tomorrow D. If they're limited to the release let me know and I may be able to pick one up for you. PM me size

sorry guys i havent been on here in a few days we got the hats on friday and saturday they pretty much sold out

i got a 7 and a 8 left ...

2 more colorways dropping in the next few weeks i got you if you need 1 !

khaki suede / blue cats FOOTBALL release

then a silly colorway that is got kids going nuts ..... black denim , strawberry , sparkling grape , lime green . hot pink , air force blue , apple green ... ... . . . . . . . . .. !~

Not much D. Yall still got them Kobe 4 ring shirts? I am about to cancel my order from the lakerstore because its been a month and I still havent got it
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom