LOUISVILLE, KY heads

And I can't quit buying kicks, seriously.

2jfcm1.jpg

pimp.gif

^^^^^^nice hypermaxes, corey...
pimp.gif

man, i gotta start copping kicks again. seeing so much heat and not being able to cop makes me
sick.gif

Thanks for the comments guys. I wish I could keep up with what Nike keeps bringing out...it's almost impossible too

^^ I was actually kinda disappointed in the quality. They still fly as hell tho. Got 'em on Sneakerhead.com for retail.

There is absolutely too much +@+@ out right now that I want to buy. Cr8tive Recs got a stupid crazy 70% off sale crackin on their website! NDC got some heaton clearance!! I want the Blazers and Big Nikes from the Spike Lee Pack!! The Jordan L'Style Ones!!! The Nicekicks x Asic Gel Lyte III!!!! Too manycountless pairs of Timbs to even remotely start talkin bout. Lets not 4get about the Space Jams comin, The Flu Games, The White/ Red XII's!!! SMH
smh.gif
Jus way too much to think about without having the funds to cop em all. Guess I oughta try my luck on the Powerball
happy.gif

^^^If I hit the lottery I would try to buy a Nike Factory and fix the quality issues.

But yeah my shoe game would be ridiculous if I hit that. I would put us all on. It doesn't hurt to dream...

I heard this morning that on some online chat on his website yesterday that Coach Cal said UK would be getting special uniforms this season, and a Lebron Jamesshoe, designed specifically for UK, anybody got any additional info on this?

^^ I read that too. I hope we get jerseys similar to USA's olympic jerseys this year, or we could go all out and bring back the DENIM!

Originally Posted by Chewvenile

^^ I read that too. I hope we get jerseys similar to USA's olympic jerseys this year, or we could go all out and bring back the DENIM!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Those denim uni's were my all-time fav. On sports websites, those uni's always make the 'Ugliest Uniforms in Sports History' lists,but I thought they went extra hard. My cousin claims he still has the replica uniform at his mom's crib, but I have yet to see it. That would be dope ifthey brought the denim back...

I heard that rumor as well on the LeBron shoe, could be interesting. Have any of you all seen the supposed new home football jerseys for UK? "LexVegas" on the front? Funny seeing that UL already has black jerseys that say "The Ville."

^ please tell me your jokin Corey. I thought "The Ville" was tacky as hell put "Lex Vegas" takes it to a whole other level
laugh.gif

Are those Lex Vegas jerseys legit? I thought those were photoshopped as a joke to make fun of "The Ville" jerseys. I hope those aren't real. Iwouldn't mind a football jersey change for the Cats, but Lex Vegas would just be wack. Anybody know how to get your hands on an authentic UK footballjersey? I've never seen one. A homeboy of mine bought a blank off eBay and had some numbers attached but I'd love to find one already done up.

As far as the denim jerseys go. I hated those when they came out, and I still think the road unis were horrible. but the white with the denim trim I'd loveto see come back at least for a game. And with Nike owning converse now, who knows.

The "Lex Vegas" jerseys were a joke. I'd also like to see them bring back the shorts with the spikes, and on the sides of the jersey. I had adenim jersey when I was little, have no clue where it is.

Back
Top Bottom