LOUISVILLE, KY heads

^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I guess 6000 posts means this thread is done????

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzZZZzzzzzzzz

Lets go people!!!!!!!!!!!!

^I wish, but no. anyone go to the red & white game? I heard Too $short and Bishop Don Magic Juan were there to support Pitino
laugh.gif

^ awesome to hear. I seriously looked at them for like 10 minutes while at the mall today. I love the shoe. Thats the only colorway I like at the momentthough, but I am expecting a load of colorways just like they did with the 6 so I am sure they will drop more that i will like.

A few new pickups for the month. Nothin big although the quality of the Flytops is unmatched IMO. The leather is superb on themjoints.
smile.gif

Nike Air Flytop Premium

Nike Dunk Hi Nylon Black/ Vivid Pink

I only come in here once in a while, but I saw the discussion a couple pages back. I've always loved the denim Kentucky jerseys, got this one in anauction last year:

Looking forward to the season this year
pimp.gif

any word on what shoe UK will have a PE of yet? i heard they were going with lebrons, but i havent seen a uk lebron vii yet. only saw those soldier 3s.

thought i would post in here before i put them on ebay. I got some stuff for sale.

Size 10 VVNDS Hunters
Size 11 DS Blue Lobsters
Size 11 DS Skate or Dies
Size 11 DS Billy Hoyle Hyperizes.

They will probably be on ebay tomorrow night, so if interested hit me up 502-762-7890

If any of you were planning on getting the Bloody Gum SB's buyskateshoes.com has them for $100 with free shipping and if you use the promo code"thekid" you get an additional 10% off (Home is selling them for $109 btw)....

Home should be getting the Gucci Dunks sometime this month..... Anybody else coppin those?

Had to edit that... I tipped yall off with one, I can't give away all my hints
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

^^^Yeah I will be getting the Gucci's. I sold all my SB's a few months back, these are an exception.

Oh yeah, Corporate Footlocker called me today. They said I am now rehire-able meaning I can now apply to Footlockers/Footactions/Champs again and get my jobback. When I left last spring because of baseball I was incorrectly filed into the system and could not regain my job. So I've been talking to corporatefor the past two months and finally got it resolved. Can you say Hyped? Got the Gucci's. These are nice in person.

^^^I'm lovin mine too...

Bloody Gums supposed to arrive tomorrow. I was kinda dissapointed when I saw those in person today because the light blue wasn't really the shade I thoughtit was. They're are still
pimp.gif
tho, its just gonna be harder to findthings to match them.

If anybody still wants the Gucci's, Home still had most, if not all sizes up there when I got mine (about an hour ago).

Back
Top Bottom