LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

and Coach Redman stepping down at Male and possibly heading over to Jeffersonville?
eek.gif

I highly doubt it.. Coach LaGrange has a pretty good thing goin over here right now and the old f***ers over here dont do well with people from Louisvillecomin here to coach and what not.. they ran Tony Branch out of his AD office and didn't give Jimmy Just his respect he deserved when he was here.. theyjust want some IU, Damon Bailey, Bob Knight, etc. lovin Hoosier handlin the basketball team :smh:
eyes.gif
tired.gif

and if Richard Pitino becomes the coach at UofL they will lose me as a fan period.. I want the best players in the nation, which Louisville CAN get, and if wehad them then Pitino's open gym style offense might even work.. our players now just aren't to par with Louisville's expectations.. if I wouldaknown it was gunna be like this, I would have tried out last summer
tongue.gif
no joke though..

and so what if a coach has violations.. they ALL do shady stuff, they have to.. Its 2010 who really has good integrity these days?? either way if a season getstaken out of the record books, we still ALL saw it and KNOW what happened.. no matter what the NCAA decides to write down the people will have their own recordbooks and the excitement would be worth it to me..

Eric you a little confused homie lol I'm not talkin bout basketball. Males football coach stepped down and I heard he was heading over to Jeff, notbasketball my dude.

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

and so what if a coach has violations.. they ALL do shady stuff, they have to.. Its 2010 who really has good integrity these days??

dmoney: i understand you being a fanatic but this is what i was trying to say when i meant dont take it personally. I'm no longer complaining about solely calipari; its the subject of coaches not having integrity is what bothers me...
atleast we have each others back when it comes to the packers; although i'm still hurt from the way this past season ended. 

nice pickups!

i heard redman is gone to jeff forsure, but no evidence other than he did resign. its all hear say for now i think.

Originally Posted by HatchMo

i just got 2 pairs of them for 37 bucks, check the outlets.

From the outlet in FL or the one here in KY between Ville and Cincy? 
and thanks tylerhundley. 

Thanks for the replies btw.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Zyr12, hit up ayvee on here. I'm pretty sure he has a DS pair in a size 9.5

Just sold those about a month ago. I wish I didn't, I wore my other pair for the first time this past week and fell completely in love with them. I'ma keep my on the outlet thread to see if anymore pop up, cuz I want another pair and I'll let you know zyr12.

**EDIT welcome to thread btw..

Yeah they are a sick shoe. Im actually wearing mine right now. If anywhere around here gets the black/white ones I will cop without hesitation.

Appreciate it, there isn't much circulation of shoes around here ha. Good thing I'm going to college next year and getting out of here.

Idk bro. Louisville gets a lot of the shoes that release, just need to look a little harder. I haven't had much trouble getting most of the stuff I want.

Depends on what your lookin for bro. Keep checking this thread and we usually talk about what shops are getting what, and if you want something that we don't mention just post and ask and I'm sure someone here can help out.

I applied to 7 of the top 25 schools, Vandy, Emory, Cornell, UChicago, Northwestern, Georgetown and Duke. Then there are three liberal arts schools, Centre, MaCalester and Rhodes. UK and UL of course.

I get results back from the 10 in April and I'm sure I have full rides to almost all the schools I have applied.

^^thats wuts up man.. good luck with everything and welcome to the thread.. I'm Eric and yeah you can get pretty much anything around here and if not somebody on here will know how to get it..

Damn congrats on getting a full ride anywhere, let alone any of those schools. Also i got the am1's from woodbury in newyork. Alot of outlets still have them for 69.99 so call nike find and see what they can do for you.

Back
Top Bottom