Come on Mjmvp23 you can"t let everbody know that i"m window shopping
roll.gif

You're collecting windows now Tony ?

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Originally Posted by villebilly

roll.gif

hes just collecting the GR windows at the moment, patiently saving up for that stain glassed Mary window.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Originally Posted by villebilly

roll.gif

hes just collecting the GR windows at the moment, patiently saving up for that stain glassed Mary window.

i got a vnds Mary window for sale.. holla at me!

I know we all in kentucky, but has anyone heard of a release date, price, and stores of the copper foamposites?? Any info from u guys is appreciated in advance

Badboy- February 13th is confirmed. Your a size 15 thought right? Finding a pair in that size is a whole other ball game. I doubt any stores here will havethat size if they do drop in Louisville. Your best bet is to look online or in the forum in the Retro section.

Corporate in Cincy may receive a 14 but I'm positive no 15.

Hmmm.. should I help or not?
Originally Posted by badboy1188

Anywho, im not new to this board I just offically joined a few weeks ago. I know a lot of yall, not personally, but people talk. Yall dont know me but you will be hearing me from me. Thank u for ur time & have a nice day lol
tongue.gif

I know we all in kentucky, but has anyone heard of a release date, price, and stores of the copper foamposites?? Any info from u guys is appreciated in advance

RD is the 13th, retail is $200. Stores getting them? You probably know a few places around Louisville, maybe not very well, but people talk. You dont knowexactly where, but maybe you should call around. Do some research and have a nice day
roll.gif

Preciate the info fellas. I get online here and there but I'm notta info scavenger. If I cnt find it or don't see it on NT then I ask peeps. But nowfinding anything good Ina 15 is hard as ever. I got contacts and diff places so I'll be callin them about my size.

Thanks again guys

Preciate the info fellas. I get online here and there but I'm notta info scavenger. If I cnt find it or don't see it on NT then I ask peeps. But now finding anything good Ina 15 is hard as ever. I got contacts and diff places so I'll be callin them about my size.

Thanks again guys

lol I was just messin with you bro. If I find a size 15 I will send you a PM.

^^^Yeah those were widely available actually Tyler.

Just got this in today. Corporate's newest fitted.

2ijsrog.jpg

The glow is much brighter in person.
ng7rk3.jpg

pimp.gif

yeah I remember seeing them awhile back then I just forgot all about them. I will probably try to find the crewneck sometime soon.

^^^
eek.gif
fitted is nice! i wanted it, but didnt feel like ordering saturday and ive been busy since...
frown.gif

EEZYVEEZY: pm me about the mary window you have for sale. ha

and tyler... youre picks are good, but a bit too obvious for me... I'd have to say that if onuaku could raise his freethrow percent
laugh.gif
syracuse will be amajor contender, as if they arent already. and many people forget how duke handled uconn, coach k has some big men this year...by march he will have themROLLING, much better than any duke team in the past couple years. just something to watch for.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by milesofmiles

^^^
eek.gif
fitted is nice! i wanted it, but didnt feel like ordering saturday and ive been busy since...
frown.gif

EEZYVEEZY: pm me about the mary window you have for sale. ha

and tyler... youre picks are good, but a bit too obvious for me... I'd have to say that if onuaku could raise his freethrow percent
laugh.gif
syracuse will be a major contender, as if they arent already. and many people forget how duke handled uconn, coach k has some big men this year...by march he will have them ROLLING, much better than any duke team in the past couple years. just something to watch for.
wink.gif

- Syracuse has a good team, can they win it all? I dont think so.
- Duke handling UConn means nothing to me because UConn isnt as good as predicted (as well as UNC)
- I honestly think UK will lose because of Coach Cals coaching mistakes he seems to make every March.
- I dont know if Texas will be able to go all the way, yes they are good but I just dont think they have that "it" factor for some reason.
- I think Villanova will make a deep run, they are better then last years Final 4 team and they could be the NCAA Champions this year.
- Kansas just has everything needed to win it all. Good coaching, experienced players, NBA caliber players, a good young guy (Xavier Henry) and will haveplayed a tough battle tested schedule. Kansas is who i would put my money on.

I was thinkin u were bein an %!@hole for a minute but I do appreciate the info and good lookin out if u do find my size.
Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Preciate the info fellas. I get online here and there but I'm notta info scavenger. If I cnt find it or don't see it on NT then I ask peeps. But now finding anything good Ina 15 is hard as ever. I got contacts and diff places so I'll be callin them about my size.

Thanks again guys

lol I was just messin with you bro. If I find a size 15 I will send you a PM.

NO TYLER, Louisville is the best team ever, they are losing these games on purpose so we go in under the radar. No one is better than Louisville. Wait asecond, I'm not a UK fan anymore I can actually thing realistically now. Good picks Tyler, The Champion will come from the Top 5 now, this year really doesfeel like a down year for NCAA b ball though. Yea UK is good and so is Texas, but it seemed like last year there were a lot more teams that were really reallygood, like Louisivlle, Uconn UNC Pitt, ect... that everyone wanted to see em play, this year seems to be pretty average among the pack.

^ upsets can and will happen, but if teams are on their game and continue to get better....the best 4 teams r uk, kansas, syracuse and texas. UK has the mostupside probably but i know how lucky u have to be to win it all. Syracuse is a very scary team, that 2-3 zone can cause major problems come tourneytime....plus they have size, a great shooter in rautins, a star in wesley johnson....steady at the pg spot.

rematch of the 96' National championship game. Ill call it now....im just happy about basketball once again, seems like forever ( '05 )since weveactually had a chance to win it all and we got beat by mich.st in the elite 8. Time will tell but if things go the right way 1 of those teams will win it, withan outside chance of michigan st creepin in, they just seem to be there every year.

Texas, UK, Villanova, Syracuse, Kansas, Mich St
with Duke, Purdue, GTech, WVU, and Kansas St as the dark horse that can make a run. One of these 11 teams will win it all, I just dont see any other teamshaving all the components to make the run.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

^ upsets can and will happen, but if teams are on their game and continue to get better....the best 4 teams r uk, kansas, syracuse and texas. UK has the most upside probably but i know how lucky u have to be to win it all. Syracuse is a very scary team, that 2-3 zone can cause major problems come tourney time....plus they have size, a great shooter in rautins, a star in wesley johnson....steady at the pg spot.

Scoop Jardine is very steady, perhaps one of the most underrated pg's in the country along with Bobby Maze from Tennessee. by the way, tennessee is verytough because they play with so much heart and energy....Greg Monroe is a monster for Georgetown, their season will hinge on guard development and i agree thatgeorgia tech could poise a threat to anyone... you cant leave out the cards; we have proved we can play with anybody; look for us to find our identity andstart finishing games strong...

Originally Posted by milesofmiles

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

^ upsets can and will happen, but if teams are on their game and continue to get better....the best 4 teams r uk, kansas, syracuse and texas. UK has the most upside probably but i know how lucky u have to be to win it all. Syracuse is a very scary team, that 2-3 zone can cause major problems come tourney time....plus they have size, a great shooter in rautins, a star in wesley johnson....steady at the pg spot.

Scoop Jardine is very steady, perhaps one of the most underrated pg's in the country along with Bobby Maze from Tennessee. by the way, tennessee is very tough because they play with so much heart and energy....Greg Monroe is a monster for Georgetown, their season will hinge on guard development and i agree that georgia tech could poise a threat to anyone... you cant leave out the cards; we have proved we can play with anybody; look for us to find our identity and start finishing games strong...

I left the cards out because it would be to easy for me to say that my team is a contender. I do think we will get it together and be a threat come March, butwe need major work on our half court offense and quick. We have improved a lot the last few weeks and I think we will continue to get better and end up witharound a 5 seed come tourney time.

so where does "cals bad coaching" come from? im sittin here thinking and cant think of anything to where someone can say hes had bad coaching....eventhat lucky 3 that chalmers hity, i wouldnt have fouled either. Hes had the #1 team pretty much every year, hes took the youngest team in america to a #1ranking pending the arkansas game....so if he has bad coaching....is there a good coach in america?

im not just saying this because i hate louisville, but i dont think they will make the tourney this year....the seton hal game tomorrow is HUGE. lose that itsa wrap barring a miracle.

Louisvilles game tomorrow will make or break the season, win it and we can go on a nice run, lose it and our whole confidence is gone and we can just wrap itup.

and I say Cal is a bad coach, because every single year his talent gets him to a sweet 16, elite 8, and once even to a national championship game, but when hemeets a team with equal talent he ALWAYS gets out coached come March. Its happened the last 3 or 4 years and I am willing to bet it happens again this year.

Back
Top Bottom