LOUISVILLE, KY heads

very nice pickups Corey. Especially on those 13 lows. I have my eye on a thing or two, that if I find for a good price I will jump on. If not, I am slowing down this month and waiting for May/June Jordan releases.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

very nice pickups Corey. Especially on those 13 lows. I have my eye on a thing or two, that if I find for a good price I will jump on. If not, I am slowing down this month and waiting for May/June Jordan releases.
that's what everyone with sense is doing....i think...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

^you mean no fusion 8s or flight 45s!!!  
laugh.gif

to all louisville ky heads... i'm looking for some size 10.5-11.5  olympic 7s. cement 3s. tour 4s. ANY 10s. and old sb's. PM me with prices.
Thanks

^ I got Akron and CTK LeBrons, now I am waiting for a half off to pick up my first pair of Air Max 09s. And then May starts and all the JB stuff will start dropping.

Not that I hold much weight around here, but I'm going to second or 3rd the motion to start a new thread. How about a "KY" thread as opposed to just a Louisville one?

I am down for a Kentuckiana thread, but I guess we should let D, Corey, Mike, Tony and Spoos decide on that one since they have been here since the beginning lol

I am cool with a Kentucky thread. Eric and Aaron, you both attend Louisville and are over here all the time. I consider you all to be from here so....
laugh.gif

i actually transferred to IU-Southeast this semester (might hoop) but yeah u basically gotta either get a scholarship or hit the lotto to afford UofL so i had to make the move good lookin on claimin us Corey *daps*

Back
Top Bottom