LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Jefferson, St.Mathews, and Florence Mall's. City Gear, Deveroes, and Shaheen's in Portland.

There is also a nice boutique in Cincy called Corporate. You can check em at Corporategotem.com

^ city gear isnt what you are thinking. I got my Yeezys from a City Gear in Memphis. I got my AJKOs there today, they got the Dunkman LeBrons in a few weeks back, both foams, they arent as bad as you think my friend.

^^^I got my Premier XX3's from them also...better now?
laugh.gif

Got my AJKO's in today and the quality is sick on them. Just removed the yellowing on the outsole's as well. Used nail polish remover.

It gets pretty good stuff you just have to know when they receive it and what not. It's like any other store. If you support it and help it move numbers then it starts to receive better product.

Just copped their last pair of Dunkmans (what they told me) there today. Pumped about that shoe. I love that color way.

^ I tried them on in finishline a few weeks ago. Extremely comfortable. I plan on grabbing a pair once I get a little extra money.

being as it is game day..and i completely forgot to post these a couple weeks ago when they came in...finally glad to own these after about a year of trying to get my hands on em

Originally Posted by gatorb807

I ordered the Zigtechs today from Eastbay.

Any of you all tried them out yet?

i tried them on as well and they are comfortable but they don't nearly compare with the air max 2009s in my opinion

Hey I was told by the staff at City Gear to post up that they got a restock of the Dunkman Lebron 7's in. I went in there and got my pair changed for my true size. Still think its one of hte top 2 Lebron 7's to come out.

lilpro - I got the black/reds. I dont like the white pair at all, but the black/red pair is sick. Classic shoe. They tried to ruin it (like JB always does) but I am just glad the dirty sole cleans up easy.

city gear has the ajkos right? I just might have to make the move, i figured they would be everywhere and eventually go on the deep sales rack.....

oh sorry, your right Miles. I thought he was asking who on here got them lol D is right, City Gear got them, and thats the only place I have heard in Louisville. I, like D, was thinking they would be at more places and I would get them lower then retail, but I just went ahead and pulled the trigger because it doesnt look like anybody elsenwill be getting them.

Yeah these seem to be more of a quiet release. I got the white/black/red colorway myself and love them. Quality is up to par.

Been on the low lately. Baseball has kept me busy.

Anyway, here are some of my recent grabs.

And finally I can now rest....a little.

And oh yeah....lets go BUTLER!

Back
Top Bottom