LOUISVILLE, KY heads

^^^^ Which color are you looking for? It would be hard to pass on those balck V's.
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

^^^^^It's the white and blue colorway. They are on jumpmansneakers.com. They only have the one sz 10.5. Yeah you are right I really don't wanna pass on the V's. Life is full of tough decisions. I need to get a part-time job.

Also all these III's getting ready to come out I'm gonna need some cash for all them. My favorite AJ model. I don't know about you guys but I'm lovin the Flip III's. And of course the fire red III's, and then there is the grey III's. I could go on and on. By the way, I believe the grey III's are limited, anybody up for a road trip to pick them up. I know it's awhile till then but was just curious?

Spoosman you can't pass on the black V's for a team jordan can you? Don't even worry about makin a road trip for the L'style cool grey 3's, because when they release in spring the new urban account will be open here in Louisville. Trust me it will be straight fire! I love all the 3's as well, the flips are nice but could be a little better IMO.c

MJ, I saw you picked up the purple/grey SBs, did they have the chlorine blue dunk lows in yet? I havent been there in awhile.

If your talking about the tokyo SB's they had them at the beginning of the month. Talk to you guys next friday, Im off to vegas. Ive won a poker tornament the past 3 trips, hopefully ill make it 4 in a row.
-pokemon2k

Yeah I know. You guys are right, I shouldn't pass on the Black V's. If the Jordan Team was retail It would be a hard decision for me though.

Oh by the way my daughters nike ID air max 97's came in yesterday. The quality is nice and they turned out real good. I know a couple of you guys were thinking about making a shoe on there just thought I'd let you know. I wish I could learn how to post pics.

--" style="border:0;"/><!--[/img]

Trying to post pic

DMONEY You are correct, I get info on it all the time, so I'll keep you guys posted. It is supposedly being built as we speak. An easy way to post pictures is by going to photobucket.com and getting a username and password. Oh yeah The black spizikes are supposed to drop the 27th of january just incase you all didnt know or wanted to know. Spoosman those 97 ids are pretty nice, you had to have doen them a long time ago!

^^^^^She did them right at the end of Nov. She got them in the mail yesterday. They turned out better than I expected. The quality is pretty nice.

Hey guys, now that I know how to post pics thought I'd share this with you all. Official ball from 92 Olympics with all the players sigs.

2cen14w.jpg

2ikb153.jpg

35k51tt.jpg

Yeah, every body have a good christmas also! hrich84, I'll let you know once I find out more information on it from my friend. JUst a heads up incase anyone mentions it to you, City Gear sells fakes so don't by from them, and tehre is another store in louisville that just opened also which sells fake shoes, I can't recall the name!

Whats up fools. D any word on the pennys? Please tell me a I can break mine out now.
-pokemon2k

Hey chew. How did you do in Vegas? Hope you had a good Christmas there...what was it 80 degrees there on christmas day?

IT was like 55-60. NOt bad at all. I never really left the poker room. I came in 5th and 6th in a tourney on back to back days. I dont know if any of you play cards, or if any of this will mean anything to you, but I still want to rant a little bit. THe first tourney it got to 5 of us, and I was the chip leader flopped the nut flush against the 2nd chip leader who ended up outdrawing me to quads, 1st paid $2500, I got $350. THe next day I played the same tourney, it got down to 6 of us and I had aces cracked by AQ. I went out 6th, they paid top 5, 1st was $4500. I got really unlucky bothe days. I did really well in the cash games though, if I would have stayed away from the craps and blackjack table I would have been really big winners. As always poker saved my losses, had a great time and came back a winner. No sneakers were bought.
-pokemon2k

damn chew you need t play hold em with us sometime, we play about every other weekend. We should have the pennys in at the beginning of next week. You can go ahead and break your out if u want. U dont need any of the shoes i have in the buy/sell forum do u?

Do any of you all plan on getting the laser 5's? I might if I can get my hands on a pair, it would be a nice add to the collection. Also, on the release dates list at work, it say the black/red/green Spi'zikes come out on January 27th. They are a general release and will retail at $175. Dmoney, do you know anything about this?

Back
Top Bottom