LOUISVILLE, KY heads

^^^ Yea they're called the Tweed 2's on nikeskateboarding.org, all though there is no tweed on them. The spizikes will release this month, I just recieved conformation, not sure if GR or not though. Retail will be $175.

HEy ewhat do you guys think I can get for my white/cement III's sz 10 DS, no yellowing? Im thinking about getting rid of these to fund a pair of J's ive been wanting for awhile. Dont get me wrong, Ilove the III's but theyre not my all time favorites. THanks again for the hook-up D. I need to get a part time job so I can get a discount.
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

Quote:
HEy ewhat do you guys think I can get for my white/cement III's sz 10 DS, no yellowing?
:D
happy.gif
Just kidding. My favorite J model of all time. 1988...7th grade...my 1st pair of J's.

Probably like 300-400$ for them. Thats what I would guess, what pair of jordans are you trying to get?

Hey all you guys except for chewy.... :smile:
smile.gif
Quote:
HEy ewhat do you guys think I can get for my white/cement III's sz 10 DS, no yellowing?

Nobody cares about your non-yellowing III's.... :D
happy.gif

Has anyone seen the IV dunks out yet? JOurneys hasnt put them on their website.
Spoos your weird. Seriously. Who cares about your basketball, noones ever heard of any of those players anyway.
-pokemon2k

*cough *cough bordeaux vii"s D?
-pokemon2k

Journey's in st.mathews has had the black cement 4 dunks for about a week now. They are really nice and only $90 this time! yeah the black 5's are really nice in person.

Craaaaaaaaaaap. Any idea of a sz run? I knew I would end up missing out on these damn shoes.
-pokemon2k

Please leave the trade talks in the Buy/Sell forums, or just PM each other. Thanks.
happy.gif

Sell me J-Rods (11/11.5) 4L8O15S16T23!42 Sell me J-Rods (11/11.5)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

I appreciate it spoos^^^^ I just called and they have no sz 10's. Said they may get some in by the end of the week. I cant believe these never popped up on their website. Is there a journeys at jeff mall?
-pokemon2k

There is no journey's in jmall. The manager at journey's said they sell dunks really well. I know if you go there they can order them for you, that's what he told me before.

What's the next releases everyone is looking forward too?

I was excited to get the IV dunks, but i pretty much suck at life. Penny foams, AJV's followe by fire III's and XXII
-pokemon2k

Quote:
What's the next releases everyone is looking forward too?

All the III's except the all white and all black. I really like the looks of the Flips and of course the fire red III's. Also the black V's. I'm not sure about the XXII's yet, I guess I'll have to see them. Does any one know the release of the flips. I think I've seen on NT that is a limited general release. Will you guys be getting them mjmvp?
http://www.myspace.com/145992559

D, did you get your lebron birthday pack yet? HOw is it in person? Im debating on picking one up or not.
-pokemon2k

Will anywhere in louisville get the lazers? Im not really feeling them either, just curious. Ill bet the foams dont hit til feb, cant wait.
-pokemon2k

Back
Top Bottom