LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Lebron there wearing the UK colors too
pimp.gif

my cards are dissapointing me....

i am starting to grow fond of UK's team THIS year..

but only because of wall, cousins, and patterson, prolly go back to hating them next season

Originally Posted by SPOOSMAN

Hey D...Just wanted to let you know UofL lost today.

No Comment.

But yeah corey, i dont even remember the name of the spot we went to that i liked, i didnt care for leaders or that one store that was big enough for 3 people where u got those miami 95s. But one spot that was like under the little brige/train thingy was pretty nice....maybe that was self concious? I hate chicago because of the traffic, i had to drive through that @#$+ again on the way to green bay earlier this year.

Damn D that sucks. I remember driving all through Indiana on the ride back so you could sleep. That was the longest drive of my life. No lights, No exits, and smelled like manure the whole way. I think it may have been Self- Conscious. I thought one was Encore or something like that but I guess not. I'm trying to go for a weekend this summer. I'll probably catch a game at wrigley and enjoy it this time. No Chicago in 24 hours
laugh.gif

All in all that trip was a blast though. Good times.

Spoos-Thanks haha

Anyone ever here of an online shop called RMKstore.com? I never heard of it but they have a bunch of pre orders and a bunch of other stuff, everything looks pretty legit but like i said I've never heard of it.

once i figure out college plans and get some free time/money (which is hard to come by) i plan on making a roadtrip up there... possibly spring break if nothings going on cuz im not the type of person to go drop a grand in florida to not remember anything... and i know that same no exits, no lights, and manure smell going up there one night for a tournament!
laugh.gif

rmkstore is legit; from what i've discovered shipping is pretty high, but to each his own.

I usually hate everything UK but damn those lebrons are nice. I'm gonna have to figure out a way to cop even if they don't release.

what's up NT fam? its hilarious to see what's been happening when you logon to NT after taking a break. what's the latest word on the L'ville sneaker summit??

Recent Pickups

Nike Air Max 90 Current Huarache Premium "Bacons"
ca3361344e3ac99963093792c124cdb90a75c0fa.jpg

Nike Air Max 90 Current Huarache Hot Red/ Neutral Grey
1151664ac76b38c0c4ae0411b29554d013db0412.jpg

Nike Air Zoom Toki QS  Black/ Varsity Red
e1626c54ccc76692321ce4cf68e01e1d4f9574c1.jpg

Air Jordan VI Retro Black/ Varsity Red
b80261e4d3cf069939ecaeccfb0831c658bdc6fb.jpg

32426c54bcc0b6cd374c32c6fc5fb95f1b772ab8.jpg

thanks for the info!
i know footaction (jmall) got a small restock of white/orange/purple bo's, and i think freshwater griffey's last weekend.

^^ Are there any discounts or coupons for footlockers or champs? I need those AM95 organges

The new Uni's are gonna have the tribal designs like Duke and Team USA had.

Oh yeah, just got my tax form in the mail from my moms work this summer. It says I made $4500 in approximately 3.5 months. I was making $8 an hour working 40-50 hours a week this summer. I was getting paid under the table and at the time it was love. Now I have to give back some money for taxes {.

It reminds me how much I need a job right now and need to get my money up because 2010 just keeps getting more packed with crazy releases. Bad thing is; I gotta wait til the first of May after baseball season. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Oh yeah, just got my tax form in the mail from my moms work this summer. It says I made $4500 in approximately 3.5 months. I was making $8 an hour working 40-50 hours a week this summer. I was getting paid under the table and at the time it was love. Now I have to give back some money for taxes 
mad.gif
{.

It reminds me how much I need a job right now and need to get my money up because 2010 just keeps getting more packed with crazy releases. Bad thing is; I gotta wait til the first of May after baseball season. 
ohwell.gif
ouch thats not a good look at all. about how much you gonna have to pay back? and you still owe me money, I havent forgot fam 
laugh.gif
 but you know there aint no hurry on that bro.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Not doubting you but what are your sources for this info? I know several people pretty high up in Athletics and some other reputable sources here in Lex and that's not what I'm hearing........

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

Anyone know of anyplace close selling ANY colorway of the Air Max 2009 under retail??

let me know if you find some.. its a great shoe but not worth that price tag imo

Back
Top Bottom