LOUISVILLE, KY heads

^^^ word.
like you said tho...where can those bruce lee kobe's be copped!?
and i already heard about your exciting morning corey.
laugh.gif

Lol Yeah Miles, definitely an experience.

You have yourself a good chick.

Hope you like them. I think they're beautiful in person

haha. thanks!
she told me they were ugly all week and i kept talking about how i was going to get them. Friday night she about killed me saying it was a waste of money and blah blah, so i was tired cuz we played st x and said whatever...fine, i wont go out and get them...
laugh.gif
conveniently i was fooled! and i picked up my other pair today that i had someone pick up at st matts for me...
like you said, BEAUTIFUL in person.

Does eveybody elses moto 6s have a blue tinted mesh piece? The part that is over top of the laces with the big jumpman on it? i dont now if im colorblind but my @%% looks blue.

D- I think it looks white to me, but I know what you are talking about.

Eric he's talking about these.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chewvenile

Anyone notice bledsoe wearing Penny's against LSU saturday?

Yep....i still hope those lebrons release though.

and corey, my +%%@ is def blue, nowhere near as white as the rest of the mesh going up the tongue.

^^^yessir!
camera is messed up or i'd be posting mine...
smokin.gif

and both of mine have white mesh; dont know what happened to yours bro...
missed most games saturday cuz i had to work. which penny's did he rock?

Penny 3s.

Anybody notice Wall in the Kobe 4s?

Wall's Lebrons apparently blew out just like Bledsoe's did.

from one of the motorsports thread that got locked:
alot of pairs had it, guy said both his pairs had it...
my guess is the little black lace pump; took all the laces out of mine yesterday.
(trying to get some elephant print laces or some white, gold tip laces anyways
smokin.gif
)

Its likely not the lace lock since it was made of black plastic. I'd say the die from the Jumpman or laces.

true. also, if you look real close to the mesh piece and some other parts of the shoe, it almost looks like the may have used a light blue glue on the shoe as well... I think it might be showing through some peoples mesh pieces...
That's my last guess... lol

according to NiceKicks the copper foams are back on for the february 13th (this saturday) release.. $*@?? anybody heard of any stores gettin em?

FML, looks like i gotta scrape up some money asap! Eric I'll let you know who's getting them later this week when I get some conformation.

Whoever needs help getting these, pm me or txt me and I'll see what I can do. These shouldn't be a problem for me to help some of you all.

I know I've got myself to blame for hyping these uniforms up, but at least at initial reaction I'm disappointed. I was expecting a little more of a change, than what they did.

Back
Top Bottom