LOVE BOAT...

That "Sherman Heimsley" is a monster! Just like in the general thread where the guy peeled all of the skin off his face a broken glass shards. Hesurvived because he couldn't really feel much. SCARY!!!!!!

Damn that wet is crazy. I thought meth was bad, but this....I remember about a year ago during a festival where the guy on pcp plowed into the crowd with hiscar.

The 3rd annual "boat" thread.

Spring ain't even broken in good yet.

laugh.gif

PCP users are like straight zombies.
smh.gif
@ the damage that does to one's brain.

RIP to my man's cousin who died last year smoking PCP and crashing his whip into a parked Metrobus at the Metrobus garage.

i remember my man rolled up some boat one time, n he didnt feel the need to tell me n my homies, had me walkin around like a damn pipe head runnin from nothinin the middle of the street, takin off my shirt in the middle of the street, buyin a bag of chips at the gas station n throwin 20 on the counter n just rollinout without gettin my change, we were in the cut behind this gas station n it hit me like 3 minutes after the first 2 rotations, i was so gone when we wereleavin we had to jump this lil bush to get out n it felt like i was floating for 5 minutes, n i remember staring at my hands for a good 10 minutes like WHATTHEEEEEE.... i was so paranoid and scared to go home i went to this dudes house n laid down, tried to sleep it off but i couldnt fall asleep, i told homie toget my some water, my heart was beatin so fast, and i kept thinkin the most RANDOM crap, like... im gonna die if i fall asleep, what are my parents gonnathink? who will come to my funeral? i hope nobody saw me walkin down the street like this, i finally passed out, mind u this is a school night, i didnt comehome til 2 in the mornin, passed out n went to school STILL smacked like crazy, i swear i was high for 2 days. then when it wore off i was still feelin weirdfor about a week.

i donno how bammas be smokin dippers back to back. ive seen some people do some CRAZY stuff off that water. one of my friends says he cant function withoutdippin a bogie atleast once a day,
smh.gif

tried that %+% once with a couple of 13 and 14 year old dudes around my way
f4a1654a82c9dcab2828b5b79ddda52a823956db.gif

that %+% is like crack to the youngsters in D.C

$20, enough to spread on a whole Newport. cant really remember how it felt, but its leaves a bad taste in your mouth

i was on the bus around silver spring with some youngins that were wet last weekend. not 10 steps off that bus they jumped some dude pretty bad...son got upstaggering like a mug.

I don't see how people justify this FROM crack...

But that's just me.

It's "worst" being a crack addict?

I beg to differ...

"dippa" is the worst of the two evils IMO....

The perception/acceptance among folks in the area is just different, which I will never be able to understand or be persuaded...

PCP is worse than crack. I agree wit u on that Kev. The damage this drug does to the mind is ridiculous. At least crack heads could lose some of there crackhead tendencies...u smoke enough of that PCP...there's no coming back.

[Chuck Brown]
"you never know what you will do...
when you got that love boat inside of you...
you got no business out in the street...
copin' from every dealer you meet!"
[/"Be Bumpin Fresh"]

Oh, and that was said in 1987 folks...
tired.gif

Man I can remember when they would say that %*!! in the Go-Go ...

"LOVE BOAT ... LOVE BOAT WHAT YA'LL SAY?"
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Made fools think that %*!! was cool ...

And I can even recall when cats would smoke that %*!! and blow a whistle while they danced at the Go-Go back when I was a youngin (like 8/9) because we wouldhave Go-Go bands play on the basketball court in Summit Hills (oh yeah Summit Hills wasn't always as nice as it is now)
smokin.gif

And I wanted to kill my boy back in the day because we went to see some chicks that lived in NE but they wanted to smoke some Boat ... and I was like"Hell to the Naw!"

But his bama @+@ started driving to East Gate to get them some ... next thing we know he's getting chased by an undercover ... he had a somethng like anold Bonniville that was all torn up and had a whole in the floor boards so he could have tossed the %*!! but he stashed that %*!! under the seat instead andmade up some story to tell the cops so they let us go ...

I jive lost respect for dude after that ... he played with my freedom over some broads and Love Boat
devil.gif
smh.gif
devil.gif

That is no drug to play with ...

I remember when I was in high school, this bamma up in a tree outside the school thinking he a cat. He got his shirt off, "pawing" at people andmaking cat noises. Administrators like "Get down!" he all "meooooooow meooooooooow!!!

DAT Wowrah..........

" DA DIPPA - huh uh - DA DIPPA"

Neva tried it but seen a few "on it hard"

I memba when i first seen it in the vials and i smelled it.....shhh fell right out my hand......shawty kirked the F-out....

and still tried to dip the newport in the puddle of "water" on the curb....(no pun intented)

broad pee'd on herself ............and tried to jump of the roof.....shhh was crazy....

STAY AWAY

I know I'm a "square" in every sense
(mainly because I know, from ALL relatives, I'm prone to be addicted to ANYTHING I may try, so I've never tried ANYTHING, not even a jack)

But what the hell would make a person be like, "Let me just try that boat..."

?
?
?
?
?
?

KeV...
"Come ride this boat and sail the 7 seas with your ole boi Rick! Wear shorts cause we fittn tah get wet"
358745060.jpg

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

I remember when I was in high school, this bamma up in a tree outside the school thinking he a cat. He got his shirt off, "pawing" at people and making cat noises. Administrators like "Get down!" he all "meooooooow meooooooooow!!!

what da f'
roll.gif

I wish I had a funny story.

Cuz in Coolidge straight stapped a bamma in the gym -- IN HIS NECK -- for no reason in '96 off boat.

IN THE MORNING.

I wasn't attending Coolidge, but I was there (because I was cool with so many Rittenhouse folks), playing hookie.

4D got up there so quick, you would have thought the President got shot. Horrible scene.

I was forced to roll out the city after that.

Bammas was getting locked up for KNOWING dude and what not and hanging with him/seeing him that day, talking about "accesories to the crime".

Back
Top Bottom