LS 6 Rings are as limited as Laser IV. Niketown wont even have them.

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

My normal spot where I copp early didnt even have them so I know something is wrong.
yes, something is wrong. cop only has one "p"
Motherfu*** do you want a cookie?
I never use cop because i dont like cops. so to diffrentiate i add a extra p you dumb bastard.
Go drown yoself oh hold on let me correct that yourself. B*****.
Im sick of people like you on here. Thats why people dont be on here anymore.

LOL!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I laughed so hard.

head they were limted but i didnt think they were THAT limited.
the last guy that posted should calm down.......not that serious, if you like them get them...if you dont dont,,,,me im on the fence about them....too muchblack on them....reminds me of when venom would throw that black goo on people

and why do you think we %%%%@%$ care?

you are either a JB spy - trying 'desperately' to increase hype on the shoes

or you are a damn newbie/ hypster who are willing to follow ANY trend.

so dont post garbage info on NT... waste of bandwidth. cause we HATE hybrid, fusion garbage.

Thanks for the info, now I can rest peacefully knowing I won't see those ugly sneakers around in alot of stores.

My normal spot where I copp early didnt even have them so I know something is wrong.

laugh.gif
bt yes these shoes are very limited talked to manager and he saidfootlockers and footactions...at least most of em wont be getting em

I bought an outfit for these joints and wont be able to copp the shoe. Lmao thanks JB. I guess ill put my 200 to my kid savings account

Sounds like good news to me
pimp.gif

If i wanted a crappy release, Id cop a squat on my toilet.

smh.gif

* do you want a cookie?
I never use cop because i dont like cops. so to diffrentiate i add a extra p you dumb bastard.
Go drown yoself oh hold on let me correct that yourself. *.
I did not just read that.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ooo well only time will tell I will for sure get my pair if they come out tomorrow in not then ill just not waste my time with Jordan Brands Bull$&it andget the concords and I also bought and outfit to go with these lasers and when i called around to a Champs the woker in there told me that the concords comeout tommorrow so now im confused

Motherfu*** do you want a cookie?
Go drown yoself oh hold on let me correct that yourself. B*****.

^^^lmao he's mad
roll.gif

This is quite possibly the ugliest shoe I have ever seen. DO YOU WANT A COOKIE if you buy these? I think a pair of glasses would be a better investment.It's a shame that you refer to people not posting on here and the truth that the JB forum has fallen off is because of the same repetitive posts aboutcountdown packs, and threads that glamorize the 6rings.

This is exactly the reason why I'm done with JB, they have nothing to offer me except WACK shoes like these Frankenstein shoes, and CDPs with awfulquality.

Mr. Nike, I'm in Chicago, you can gladly have my pairs of any future releases. I refuse to buy GARBAGE. Hopefully your closet doesn't begin to smell :/

actually these are on ebay. not very expensive so i doubt they're that limited.

edit: just re-checked. now they appear expensive. funny, i could've sworn they were half that price just this afternoon.

the first fake ls..these kicks are garbage..you can buy them at the fleamarket if you cant cop anywhere else..lol

Back
Top Bottom