Originally Posted by omgitswes

Didn't know she was that old...30 isn't too old though
still hot

me either.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

sick.gif
shes old enough to be a grandma now. pass

What 30 yr old grandma you know? Feel sorry for your family........

And to anyone who wouldn't smash like 30 is 50 now. SMH a 30 yr. oldwould teach you more then a 20 yr. old. You #$%$@! need experience!

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

sick.gif
shes old enough to be a grandma now. pass

What 30 yr old grandma you know? Feel sorry for your family........

And to anyone who wouldn't smash like 30 is 50 now. SMH a 30 yr. oldwould teach you more then a 20 yr. old. You #$%$@! need experience!

dead fish

im sayin tho a woman that hot that is not wifed up by now, her 30th bday. theres something wrong with her.

but that does not take away from the fact that i would smash 25 hours a day

dead fish

im sayin tho a woman that hot that is not wifed up by now, her 30th bday. theres something wrong with her.

but that does not take away from the fact that i would smash 25 hours a day

Blonde chick fails, hard core. How everyone in that picture looks cute & she looks like a god damn blow up doll?
30t6p3b.gif

Blonde chick fails, hard core. How everyone in that picture looks cute & she looks like a god damn blow up doll?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

It's a shame she had so much plastic surgery.
laugh.gif
Right, it isn't hard to look that good when your family's pockets are so deep. I can't comment on that woman. She is a created player

laugh.gif
Right, it isn't hard to look that good when your family's pockets are so deep. I can't comment on that woman. She is a created player

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif
3228841859_7e1e2d0648.jpg

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif
3228841859_7e1e2d0648.jpg

Back
Top Bottom