Luckiest Pickup?

j.kidds Flights for $28? SHEESH, talk about a STEAL - I still need a pair of those

I got 2003 black foamposite pros for $101

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

probably the 8 pairs of yeezys i bought for retail ($215) from one store, then flipped them all for $500+ each pair. pretty much a steal considering they were being sold for $400+ at most retail stores.

pretty much paid for my doubles in each colorway.

Serious dunk tales
oh really? here's 6 of the pairs of zens in this pic (had already flipped some b4 i took this pic):

and here's my doubles (all size 12):

4416553050_0c57e786db_o.jpg

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

probablythe 8 pairs of yeezys i bought for retail ($215) from one store, thenflipped them all for $500+ each pair. pretty much a steal consideringthey were being sold for $400+ at most retail stores.

that's nothing do brag about man, you're wild lame for that.  oh well, Karma is a +##@@.

laugh.gif
you can't be serious...

it's wrong to flip pairs to pay for my pairs (people do it all the time on here, LOL)? my prices were better than what some retail stores were charging... and now DS zens have been fetching a lot more... before i lucked up i paid rape prices for most of my pairs too ($650 for one of my black & pinks), so whatever... i came up on almost a full size run and did what i had to do so i didn't end up taking an L... most people woulda done the same thing. it's called business...

hate the shoe game, not the player...
wink.gif

probably the 8 pairs of yeezys i bought for retail ($215) from one store, then flipped them all for $500+ each pair. pretty much a steal considering they were being sold for $400+ at most retail stores.

Serious dunk tales
oh really? here's 6 of the pairs of zens in this pic (had already flipped some b4 i took this pic):

probablythe 8 pairs of yeezys i bought for retail ($215) from one store, thenflipped them all for $500+ each pair. pretty much a steal consideringthey were being sold for $400+ at most retail stores.

that's nothing do brag about man, you're wild lame for that.  oh well, Karma is a +##@@.

laugh.gif
you can't be serious...

it's wrong to flip pairs to pay for my pairs (people do it all the time on here, LOL)? my prices were better than what some retail stores were charging... and now DS zens have been fetching a lot more... before i lucked up i paid rape prices for most of my pairs too ($650 for one of my black & pinks), so whatever... i came up on almost a full size run and did what i had to do so i didn't end up taking an L... most people woulda done the same thing. it's called business...

wink.gif

Still duck tales. Need a tagged picture

LOL!

i've just never tagged my pix... but tons of cats around here know those are my pix...

about the only way i can prove it right now without taking new pix is this pic of me sitting on the same couch, in my living room, with the same artwork on the wall...

4243_87828646466_652661466_2306752_6345762_n.jpg

LOL!

i've just never tagged my pix... but tons of cats around here know those are my pix...

about the only way i can prove it right now without taking new pix is this pic of me sitting on the same couch, in my living room, with the same artwork on the wall...

4243_87828646466_652661466_2306752_6345762_n.jpg

Please remove the very metrosexual male out of the pictures and provide tagged pics

eh, nah, i don't care that much if you believe me or not...

it's ghettro-sexual btw.
wink.gif

and speaking of tagged pix, shut up and give me some tagged pix of that stussy shirt, or were you just trying to scam me?
eyes.gif

Hey i will vouch for Proto. He isnt lying dude is very legit, and has some sneaker goodies in the closet. So stop doubting him, this man speaks the truth....

BTW Proto i love that pic of the Yeezys in the circle man, dope my friend.

eh, nah, i don't care that much if you believe me or not...

it's ghettro-sexual btw.
wink.gif

and speaking of tagged pix, shut up and give me some tagged pix of that stussy shirt, or were you just trying to scam me?
eyes.gif
Lame
So lame man. Just so lame.

An you never agreed to want them. If you want them I can provide you tagged pictures, but I'm letting them go unless for 150-200 shipped.

Right on Proto, always comin with heat! I've been tryin to hunt some black/pink yeezys down forever, and it appears that some of the jokers that have been replyin to your original response are in the same boat. They probly just missed out on gettin them at release, couldnt afford to pay the $ from resellers, and now that they see other people actually doin somethin and makin moves, they want to throw out some uneducated hate from the sidelines...... its just comical. Ive seen u on here forever with nothin but respect and bein helpful to others, too many jokers on the internet (period). Oh , and sidlugar, please stop fillin in threads with useless hate, plz get informed first, and if u have any "personal" issues in question, then send a "personal" message to his personal message box..... and... cut

Serious dunk tales

laugh.gif
you can't be serious...

wink.gif

I'll vouch, and I don't even know dude.

He stayed posting pics of all the Yeezy's when he copped them, including pics of I'm guessing his girl rocking them.

There was one guy that copped a FSR of the tan Yeezy's too.

wink.gif
you're corny for calling it the "shoe game" in the first place.  how old are you?

you're more corny for that being all you could come up with because you were unable to defend your pathetic argument.

wink.gif
you're corny for calling it the "shoe game" in the first place.  how old are you?

you're more corny for that being all you could come up with because you were unable to defend your pathetic argument.
well, I hope scooping up and entire shipment of a shoes for yourself and disappointing a dozen pre-pubescent kids who were mowing lawns for money all summer, ready to camp just to get a pair for themselves makes you happy.  Not what I hope to be doing at 30, but who am I to judge?  Good luck with the "shoe game" sir
wink.gif

wink.gif

well, I hope scooping up and entire shipment of a shoes for yourself and disappointing a dozen pre-pubescent kids who were mowing lawns for money all summer, ready to camp just to get a pair for themselves makes you happy.  Not what I hope to be doing at 30, but who am I to judge?  Good luck with the "shoe game" sir
wink.gif

this spot was a small moms and pops chain that nobody expected to get them, they got them a month after the release date so nobody was camping, and it's raleigh, north carolina, there's not many shoe heads around here who even knew what a yeezy is... if i wouldn't have copped 'em they woulda sat for a few days, and like one of the employees there said, the only cats who woulda bought 'em would be drug dealers from the hood who would only cop because they were the most expensive shoe in there. just trying to stunt...

so you're telling me after paying rape prices for your pairs (first pair of zens cost me $500 from leaders in chi-town, my black & pinks cost me $650) you get a chance to grab several pairs at retail and flip them to even the score for yourself, you wouldn't do it? LOL... even if i sold them for $50.00 over retail to NT'ers, most of these cats woulda flipped 'em for the $500+ price they go for once they got 'em from me anyways (even after wearing them, LOL, cuz used pairs even go for that much).

sorry dude, but you're not making me feel bad about it one bit.
laugh.gif

Soo much hostility around here. Why can't we all just get along?

Back to lucky pick-ups.... Went through hell for these but it was well worth it.

-jay

Craigslist has been very kind to me over the years.

-Traded mismatch Brown Pride AF1s for VNDS Wht/Cement 3s

-One dude was selling off his collection and I bought almost every pair he had.
DS Playoff 12s for 150
VNDS Chrome 8s for 130
VNDS Copper 17s for 80
VNDS Zen 11 Lows for 80
Dude got tired of meeting up cause I would cop one pair at a time so he sold me the rest his collection @ 2 pairs for 70 (essentially 35 each)
VNDS Wht Metallic 5
VNDS Wht/Blue 17s
VNDS Wht/Red 17s
VNDS Wht/Blue 17 lows
VNDS OG Playoff 13s
VNDS OG Wht/Red 13s
VNDS OG Last Shot 14s

-I also copped the following of another dude selling his collection on CL:
VNDS Blk/Cement 3s 100
VNDS OG Wht/Red 12s 45
VNDS OG Obsidian 12s 45

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Craigslist has been very kind to me over the years.

-Traded mismatch Brown Pride AF1s for VNDS Wht/Cement 3s

-One dude was selling off his collection and I bought almost every pair he had.
DS Playoff 12s for 150
VNDS Chrome 8s for 130
VNDS Copper 17s for 80
VNDS Zen 11 Lows for 80
Dude got tired of meeting up cause I would cop one pair at a time so he sold me the rest his collection @ 2 pairs for 70 (essentially 35 each)
VNDS Wht Metallic 5
VNDS Wht/Blue 17s
VNDS Wht/Red 17s
VNDS Wht/Blue 17 lows
VNDS OG Playoff 13s
VNDS OG Wht/Red 13s
VNDS OG Last Shot 14s

-I also copped the following of another dude selling his collection on CL:
VNDS Blk/Cement 3s 100
VNDS OG Wht/Red 12s 45
VNDS OG Obsidian 12s 45
wish that was me