Lucky 23: 2019 NikeTalk Charity Hat Auction [Ended]

Need the pop up shop again Methodical Management Methodical Management :nerd:
A new pop up shop will go live in February for the hat/t-shirt release.

We'll give everyone concrete release information once the t-shirts have completed production.

We've been listening carefully to everyone's requests and feedback over the years and we're doing our best to make the top requests a reality. The black/red brim colorway was by far our top request for hats, and for years now we've heard from fellow members who'd love to see a logo tee - so that is also in the works.

Man what? I got $520 now. Let’s go. This better be a 1/1
just-do-it.jpg

Looking like 1/23.

Then GR later.
A total of 84 hats were produced.

1/23 refers to the start of our early auctions (yesterday.)

A whopping 84 hats huh?..:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
As NikeTalk is not, itself, a brick and mortar hat retailer, we currently lack our own New Era account and produce these with the assistance of ecapcity.com.

We're asking a lot of ecapcity to expect them to front orders of this size when we're now selling the caps ourselves.
We don't seek to recoup the production cost of these runs. Instead, we donate everything minus transaction and shipping expenses to charity.

I can understand that you'd like to see more hats produced, so there's less competition per cap, but hopefully you can appreciate the constraints that currently affect our order quantities.

Quite a few members have inquired about the possibility of holding a pre-order event for fitted caps - and that's something we can certainly look into for future releases if sufficient interest exists, provided we can overcome the associated challenges. Historically, we've opted against pre-orders with New Era given the likelihood of delays and, on occasion, even production errors - which would be far more frustrating to endure when you've already spent your money. For previous releases, their turnaround time, from the date of order to the date of receipt, generally exceeds 90 days.

Over the years, Kickstarter has developed a reputation as a disappointment factory. That's not what we want for our community. Our preference has always been to deliver all items promptly and to meet or exceed everyone's expectations.

For those concerned about resellers - we are looking into the possibility of performing NikeTalk account verification for orders of the NT snapback through the pop up shop.

Oh snap. There’s an eBay link.
Yes, these early sales are eBay charity auctions. Seven hats will be listed in seven nights, and each auction will last seven days. (How many are going to St. Ives?)

Tonight's listing will go live around 10 PM ET, 7 PM PT.

If you want to follow all of them in one place, check the eBay account's seller page: https://www.ebay.com/usr/niketalk?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

NT with the ad promo while on NT :nthat:
We figured it was about time to start showing some relevant advertising around here.

HellaSteph HellaSteph did a fantastic job on the store ads. Hopefully, they'll help ensure that nobody misses out on the opportunity to purchase a hat and contribute to a timely and important cause.

Thank you all for your support and for the generous bids placed thus far!

I still have the fitted from 2014, will be going for this too. Id love to have a snapback

Same thing except it has a green brim.
Didn't realize that was all the way back in 2014.

Might cop one of these once the pop up shop open...tho I dont really like snapbacks and my fitted is still pristine :lol:

Down for the new tee tho

finally dropped a red brim.....but its a damn snapback.

da Magnum opus should've been a black, red brim fitted, wit da side patch...

maybe ya should got from 100% charity to like 90% so u can actually pump out more product...folks asked for fitteds two platforms ago...

Back
Top Bottom