///Lucky Lefty's, Sacramento///

Much respect to the other independent retailers in Sacramento doing their thing.

It's an exciting time for us over here at Lucky Lefty's. Make sure to visit the blog for updates and pictures.

Originally Posted by Burn916

Much respect to the other independent retailers in Sacramento doing their thing.

It's an exciting time for us over here at Lucky Lefty's. Make sure to visit the blog for updates and pictures.

When's the store opening? It'll be cool to meet one the other five Kings fans in S&T.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DUNKiSHH

Originally Posted by blewis04

Finally a quality store for Sac... good luck Burn.

Upper Playground, US, Up Against the Wall, Havoc, UrbanOutfitters.

You're not looking around hard enough.
laugh.gif
those stores are quality? maybe UP but come on Up Againstthe wall? Urban Outfitters? The store is lame and the people that work there are clowns. btw B are you guys going to have some type of grand opening party?

I'm glad to see this store in town. I'll check you guys out for sure. Havoc, United States, Lucky Lefty's,FTC, GhettO clue, Artifacts,UpperPlayground, PLA. Street war! There is another store opening up too. Heard they're getting some sick clothes.

Hello again. To update everybody on the shop, we are located at 1924 16th street. We are opening to the public in just under two weeks on Black Friday,November 28.

I hope to see you all there.

Updates:

- Black Friday Special: every customer will receive a free Lucky Lefty's shop shirt with purchase.

- We will also be opening early on Friday (for those of you who want to stop by after camping out at Fry's
laugh.gif
).

Stay tuned for more updates. See you in a week.

We'll be there at 7:00 am. Bring donuts (I'm kidding...kind of).

Not gonna camp out but will try to make it there. Burn how much stuff will you have in an XL and above tomorrow.
500th post
grin.gif

We'll have a decent amount of xl's. We for sure have a shop shirt for you size xxl.

Some final updates:

- Mash SF should be in store in the afternoon.

- We have a limited amount of Stussy x Leilow hoodies that should go quick for those of you procrastinators.

Sick everything. If I have time, I'll bring by the 2nd issue to drop off at the store.

thanks to everybody who made it out yesterday. Stop by this weekend if you get a chance.

Originally Posted by DUNKiSHH

Originally Posted by Burn916

When's the store opening? It'll be cool to meet one the other five Kings fans in S&T.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

im gonna head up there sometime this week

Some shop pics for those of you who haven't made it out yet...

shopflicks+060.jpg

shopflicks+077.jpg

Stop by the shop this week and check out some new items from Mishka.

We're open 11-7...later on Friday and Saturday.

hey brennan

good stuff with opening the store and good luck with it.
Hopefully your store will put us on the map.

-Vince

P.S. OMG I thought BARON was DEAD!
good night sob

- Mishka Holiday items in store now (including flannels)

- New MASH SF shipment came in today...Texas T's and new hoodies.

Who wants to watch the Pac Man/De La Hoya fight with us tomorrow night?

New HELLZ arrived at the shop today. Come pick up a present for your girlfriend...oh nevermind this is NT
laugh.gif

Make sure to come hang out for Second Saturday...sales on select items and drinks on us.

We're asking that anyone who comes to our Second Saturday kick it brings one or more gently used clothing items. These items will be donated to Goodwill. Outerwear is greatly appreciated for the cold winter months ahead.

nice shop, i stopped by today around 4:30. i recognize derek from kennedy,

haha you on this forum? you probably dont remember me/know me
tongue.gif

anyways nice shop! i loved that stussy x leblow? (grey / purple) jacket, too bad its $150 ><

later.

New items from Undrcrwn (Jordan three peat and repeat three peat shirts) and Hellz (flannels and bags) in store today. UPDATE: New Foreign Family Holidaycollection in store today.

John Cardiel and the Macaframa crew are coming to the Crest Theater on Friday, January 9th. Stay tuned formore information.

logo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom