Lucky people Premier 23

For all those people with there heads bowed down for the bad wheather to camp out this is for you..

Nike has informed that they will release 46 pairs online at flightclub..
Know they are working on fixing the clitches once added to your online cart they are yours ..
You have to pay withing a few hrs though ..

Piece .. Hope this helps people its on airjordanflightclub.com ... if u need invites hit me up i have like 3

Originally Posted by windycity58

For all those people with there heads bowed down for the bad wheather to camp out this is for you..

Nike has informed that they will release 46 pairs online at flightclub..
Know they are working on fixing the clitches once added to your online cart they are yours ..
You have to pay withing a few hrs though ..

Piece .. Hope this helps people its on airjordanflightclub.com ... if u need invites hit me up i have like 3

where'd u get this info from?is this true?

Dont worry about it ... Just know i am a nike employee ....

.. Check the titnium release stores then compare it to todays releases and see they droped 2 stores and 46 pairs will be going online ..

Need an invite ?

larzhin got one from me just know .. i have 2 left

If pc techs can pull it off in about an hr or so we will get it and slow the whole damn site down .. instead of crashing it like previous times..

Crossing fingers they come through it..

People who iknow that are higher position then me on iss say its christmas so anything can happen

if i happen to get this i would be happy.....this would end my christmas perfect.......or start it off perfect.........whatever.........
wanna get this pair and wear it........

What Pack ? well anyway IM crossing my fingers too .. I need a pair ....
The sucky part is we all depend on the pc techs to fix the glitch

pimp.gif
Good stuff.

Sig check.

.... They come out today soon at 8:23 estern time or milli time 23:23 idk which one though im still checking

Back
Top Bottom