Lucky people Premier 23

GONE SOLD ... IM on the phone with people and some got theres and my boy said he didnt see them and my other boy said he got them ..

My boy = co worker my other boy manager for nike town Chicago

you're full of $!%@, they haven't dropped on FC yet.
smh.gif

^co sign
yall dont be fooled by this guy.
if they dropped im pretty sure theyd be on the site but say sold out

from what i've read in the other posts regarding this release on FC is that they will release 11:23 pm tonite which would make it 8:23 pm out west.(military time can be pretty confusing)

Originally Posted by windycity58

GONE SOLD ... IM on the phone with people and some got theres and my boy said he didnt see them and my other boy said he got them ..

My boy = co worker my other boy manager for nike town Chicago

Even if they were sold out, there would be one of those slides on Flight Club showing a picture of them. Fortunately, they haven't even showed up on FlightClub yet.

idk why it block sole collector just type in sole collector and paste the rest i have concrete proof no need to check my self ...

AND THEY SELL TODAY

got a 12 in my cart but have no money and my mom jus told me i cant borrow any
i %%%%%% hate gettin paid fridays

Flightclub sucks good thing i didn't want those shoes

with all the technology they forgot to give some of it to the flightclub site

+#%* flightclub.........why go thru all the hassel........and still run a piece of @*%$ site........worst then cdp pack...

i got all the way to the end and then of course they say sorry we *%+%*$ you in the !$@, its sold out. %##+%.

F FC to the fullest!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....so many glitches...one time i had 2 items in my cart, then 0 in the cart, one time my total was 8888.00 and it wouldnt gothrough then my cart was 0 again...on and on for half an hour before i get the sold out screen...FC is full of BS....of course i get off the phone withnike.com representative and she ensures me that nike takes these situations seriously and will look into all complaints...yeah im sure they will do that...

Back
Top Bottom