Ludacris Dissing Drake/Big Sean on his new mixtape

Really not interested in a new Luda tape because he has definitely fallen all the way off. However, since Luda used to be my dude I'm considering downloading this mixtape out of respect for his legacy. I need one of ya'll to give me a strong cosign so that if I deem it trash I got someone to direct my anger at upon my return to this thread.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Luda is clever, but he's sooooo commercial nowadays. I can't believe son actually released those macys, balloons lines.
laugh.gif
at bringing up twitter followers. Has nothing to do with his music being relevant. He is no longer a top tier artist and he's mad about it. Therefore he's dissing the new cats and nitpicking with them.

Hashtag is a perfect name for it too.

The worst I ever heard tho was a dude rapping on youtube. Son said, "I'll leave your blood on the wall... paint"
indifferent.gif
word fam
Spoiler [+]

New-Years-Eve-Theatrical-Promo-Poster-500x737.jpg
 like...what is this luda?  

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Luda is clever, but he's sooooo commercial nowadays. I can't believe son actually released those macys, balloons lines.
laugh.gif
at bringing up twitter followers. Has nothing to do with his music being relevant. He is no longer a top tier artist and he's mad about it. Therefore he's dissing the new cats and nitpicking with them.

Hashtag is a perfect name for it too.

The worst I ever heard tho was a dude rapping on youtube. Son said, "I'll leave your blood on the wall... paint"
indifferent.gif
word fam
Spoiler [+]

New-Years-Eve-Theatrical-Promo-Poster-500x737.jpg
 like...what is this luda?  
$#!@ look like another check to me
sounds like money - 8 Ball, MJG

I would've preferred that he saved the shots for Ludaversal, which will presumably have some top 20-30 billboard hits on it.

That way he would have more buzz & more people would be checking for him.

Kinda like how Wayne didn't put his shot at Jay on Sorry for the Wait

Just my opinion.

It's official. The thing known as Lil Wayne has destroyed our future. at 14 you're still impressionable, at 16 almost there...but if you're 17 and older and find yourself defending or repping YMCMB on GP then uhm, you're all the way, full blown, no turning back, playing for the other team.
I swear YMCMB can do no wrong to these kids and some of these grown %$% men. It's sickening.

I don't see it as him being a washed up rapper just tryna get attention.
Drake did all but put ludas name in it. if Luca don't respond he's a punk. and if he do he's just a salty old man.
I'd rather be called salty then a punk. and who the dies Drake think he is talkin bout lame lines?

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Really not interested in a new Luda tape because he has definitely fallen all the way off. However, since Luda used to be my dude I'm considering downloading this mixtape out of respect for his legacy. I need one of ya'll to give me a strong cosign so that if I deem it trash I got someone to direct my anger at upon my return to this thread.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you don't DL the whole thing, just DL "Say It To My Face", "MF Can U Buy That", "I'm On Fire", and "What You Smoking On"

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you don't DL the whole thing, just DL "Say It To My Face", "MF Can U Buy That", "I'm On Fire", and "What You Smoking On"

Nah man you ain't fixin to skirt responsibility for me downloading this by pointing me in the direction of the highlight tracks. I'm dl'ing the whole thing and it's on you. Be back tomorrow with an opinion.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah man you ain't fixin to skirt responsibility for me downloading this by pointing me in the direction of the highlight tracks. I'm dl'ing the whole thing and it's on you. Be back tomorrow with an opinion.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude really is avoiding anything short of greatness

For those asking what Big Sean said" Drake really made it more popular, but Drake gave me the credit and was like ‘I really got that from Big Sean,’

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Luda's a lame for this.. no reason to hate. Your a classic dude, act like one !!.. #YMCMB

WHAT? Sit down clown.  Luda is a MC first and foremost... Drake and Medium Sean mentioned him first. He did what he was posed to do. Take em out. If they respond (like T.I. did) Luda will definitely go in.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Id be kinda mad if I was big sean tho...cuz he ain't even say nothing.

in an interview sean threw a jab at luda as well
where is this? and i mean honestly...can someone post a pre big sean song where a rapper uses that flow FOR THE ENTIRE DURATION OF THE VERSE
nerd.gif

http://rapfix.mtv.com/201...over-his-supa-dupa-flow/

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

I don't see it as him being a washed up rapper just tryna get attention.
Drake did all but put ludas name in it. if Luca don't respond he's a punk. and if he do he's just a salty old man.
I'd rather be called salty then a punk. and who the dies Drake think he is talkin bout lame lines?

Man, he responded a year and a half later... A YEAR AND A HALF!
laugh.gif
  I doubt anyone even read Drake's interview or knew he was talking about Ludacris at the time.  I mean *%%@, Luda's my dude, but you gotta let it go after a certain amount of time...

I get that. I just read the Drake interview and thought I was gravediggin. but this is his first project since the verse.
if he dropped a song alone just to address them he'd look worse. instead of in a mixtape.
but the rhyme scheme is wack as %+*!. big Sean saying he changed hip hop? only teens in snap backs really rocking wit him and drake. new rap these days is sad.

I'm pretty sure Koudie is that clown %%* #%*!+ that cried when Drake was signing copies of TML. Then once the vid hit the next, he moved to Brooklyn to avoid the shame.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I fill her up.. BALLOON!

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm sayin. Dude did the absolute worst with this rhyme pattern. Not clever @ all. Parade.... Macys!
I wasn't even mad at Drake for calling out Luda for those wack lines in My Chick Bad. Lines were terrible. Not to say Luda is a terrible rapper. But it's hard to say he didn't check out that everyone was on that type of flow then try it out for himself. It's what was hot at the moment then he tried it out and it was terrible. I was actually glad that someone called Luda out on it. That was terrible. We were just supposed to act like it never happened?

He called the Shawn J sweeter than a Valentine (Bobby Valentine)
"All your records are my theme song. Why? Because I still shopping of your ringtone"
Low blow Chris
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

He called the Shawn J sweeter than a Valentine (Bobby Valentine)
"All your records are my theme song. Why? Because I still shopping of your ringtone"
Low blow Chris
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
So wait he's dissing Bobby V too? And who's the second one about?

Back
Top Bottom