Ludacris Has The Most Forgettable Career Of Any Successful Rapper: True or False

... and its mostly impart to do with his albums always leaving listeners wanting more. Son will mostly only be remembered for his singles and guest verses, hisalbums never seems to get any burn and he's never seriously mentioned with other cats like 50, Young Jeezy, Lupe, T.I. or Wayne who are bascially theposter boys of this current generation. Luda definitely made an impact on hip-hop--sold close to 10 Million records & DTP but i really don't think hehas much of a legacy in hip-hop. He's definitely one of the best lyricists to come out the south thats without question by why does it seem his musicnever has that stark appeal compared to a Jeezy or T.I. or Clipse where fans are just anticipating his albums like crazy.

i dont own any Ludacris albums, i never even bootlegged his albums. i just hear his stuff from radio or whatever. he does nice features. i dont rock with himlike that. i know many who dont up north at least. dude is like a clown

Its tough to take him seriously.
he does have dope features but...
I feel like a whole album of Ludacris would get boring.

back 4 the 1st time & word of mouf were the only luda joints that were dope....everything else was garbage imo

I like Luda, but it's true that none of his albums have a ton of replay value. He does have plenty of hits though.

I get what you are saying but Back for the first time and word of mouth were both solid.

He's like a Mitch Richmond... Had a hell of a career but unless you're an avid follower of the game you'll never give him the respect he deserved
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

back 4 the 1st time & word of mouf were the only luda joints that were dope....everything else was garbage imo
These 2 albums were fire, he had some real grimy #$!+ on there (1st especially). After the he got too commercial for me. Used to be my fave rapper
tired.gif

Btw is that how you spell these?

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

He's like a Mitch Richmond... Had a hell of a career but unless you're an avid follower of the game you'll never give him the respect he deserved
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
damn i actually forgot about son forreal, when he was with the Kings
pimp.gif

Yeah Word Of Mouth & Back For The First Time are solid albums but stilldon't have much replay factor.

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

Damn, I never thought about it like this before...but yeah, you right...
Probably because you're lucky enough to have better things to think about......

he's got Method Man syndrome.

dope MC! kills features, etc.

but when it comes time to make an album...they fail horribly. (with the exception of Tical of course)

SMH @ Mef trying to prove himself with 4:21 and putting a track with Ginuwine and those other *!#$$+@% r&b joints on there

i had red light district. Hes got some good tracks on there but you gotta skip a lot of songs not really worth the hassle, but child of the night
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mco85

I get what you are saying but Back for the first time and word of mouth were both solid.

I agree with you. I replayed Word of Mouf and Chicken and Beer tho. Red Light got zero play from me lol. I can't say he is alone though. When Iread the first post the person who came to my mind was Nelly.

For I'm going with False, becasue there are others out there who currently are nonexistent in the game at this point.
he's got Method Man syndrome.

dope MC! kills features, etc.

but when it comes time to make an album...they fail horribly.

I agree.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i dont own any Ludacris albums, i never even bootlegged his albums. i just hear his stuff from radio or whatever. he does nice features. i dont rock with him like that. i know many who dont up north at least. dude is like a clown

too cartoonish... when dude gets serious fro 10 minutes he makes $!*+ like slap which is crack... please no more get backs or numba one spots...

Everybody respects Luda as a rapper; I think the problem is he's just not a serious person. He doesn't seem to care that most of his music is made foryou to laugh at every couple bars and then go to the next song.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i dont own any Ludacris albums, i never even bootlegged his albums. i just hear his stuff from radio or whatever. he does nice features. i dont rock with him like that. i know many who dont up north at least. dude is like a clown

Back
Top Bottom