Ludacris Has The Most Forgettable Career Of Any Successful Rapper: True or False

Word of Mouf
Chicken and Beer
Red Light district

some of yall done lost you #$@%$% minds with that no replay value talk

Lets stop comparing Luda and Redman. Redman has 2 classics under his belt...A borderline, if not classic then damn near close album and one other very goodalbum

laugh.gif
at dudes comparing him to Jim Carey..

anyways, son makes solid albums and features, plus his freestyling gam eis on point..

I honestly don't see anyone in the south,@!$#%%$ with Luda,period.

Listen to the "Throw It Up " single by Busta ft. Wayne and Luda.

TELL ME LUDA IS NOT ONE OF THE BEST TO DO IT.

And the thing is...HE NEVER SLACKS. HE ALWAYS COMES HARD ON EVERY. SINGLE. SONG.

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

back 4 the 1st time & word of mouf were the only luda joints that were dope....everything else was garbage imo

True. When Chingy has the best verse on the best song on your album...eeeeeh....
grin.gif

yall dudes is sleepen imo luda is the best out the south.

but yea he'll never prolly get the props he deserves now.

10 years down the road they'll honor him on Vh1 or somethen.

SMH.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

back 4 the 1st time & word of mouf were the only luda joints that were dope....everything else was garbage imo

True. When Chingy has the best verse on the best song on your album...eeeeeh....
grin.gif

Chingy bodied that %#%% tho Rilla..

Thats prolly the best verse he has ever written in his life....

oh but lol 2 answer the question witch it seems no one is doing. the answer is TRUE

i agree luda is clownish, but if that stops you from listening to him then i dont see how you could listen to a bunch of artists. lil wayne right now is moreclownish than luda ever was, kanye is a broke wrist clown, the game is a clown...most rappers are clowns...not animated like luda, but still clowns

Originally Posted by pleasesaythe4th

i agree luda is clownish, but if that stops you from listening to him then i dont see how you could listen to a bunch of artists. lil wayne right now is more clownish than luda ever was, kanye is a broke wrist clown, the game is a clown...most rappers are clowns...not animated like luda, but still clowns

wayne aint never been as goofy as luda... its saturda... OOH OOOOOH!!! get that @**@ outta here... get back? its one thing to b a goofball but i dont wannahear u rappin about just random dumb @**@...

Luda is a crazy Lyricist it's just that his name is not blown up in the media
like rappers like lil wayne 50 cent fat joe and the game. (just some examples)

Back for the First Time and Word of Mouf are flawless in my opinion....from then on he was no longer my favorite rapper
tired.gif

216TIME216 wrote:

Originally Posted by pleasesaythe4th

i agree luda is clownish, but if that stops you from listening to him then i dont see how you could listen to a bunch of artists. lil wayne right now is more clownish than luda ever was, kanye is a broke wrist clown, the game is a clown...most rappers are clowns...not animated like luda, but still clowns

wayne aint never been as goofy as luda... its saturda... OOH OOOOOH!!! get that @**@ outta here... get back? its one thing to b a goofball but i dont wanna hear u rappin about just random dumb @**@...

so saturday is more clownish than lollipop?
roll.gif

and i like lollipop, that #@%* jams....but it doesnt get more clownish than a rapper impersonating prince and singing on autotune. hes neversaid anything as crazy as "i walk it out like stunna, i hope when we kiss it makes you sick to your stomach"

and eminem was one of the biggest clowns ever, but people took em serious until he had to lock himself in a rehab center to stay away from drugs

so saturday is more clownish than lollipop?
roll.gif

Umm Yes it is. But I think luda is nice. The problem is everyone is so serious. Its good to see someone enjoying life. And having fun withthere work. If every album was reasonable doubt or ready to die. Hip Hop would be boring as hell. But that seems like what everyone wants.

Luda has shown the ability to make serious songs. He just chooses not to.

Its true what everybody sayin. He is need of a classic and is capable IMO.

I dont know it just seems now a days rappers who rap about certain things get more respect than others, no matter how good their rappin abilities are.

Originally Posted by 216TIME216

nobody takes eminem serious... are YOU serious?

u right eminem is a joke, dont get it twisted im not even a fan of his, but people still gave him props even though hes made some of the corniest singles ever.luda doesnt get away with acting silly, people dismiss his skills just cuz hes goofy

and i honestly cant believe yall said saturday is a more clownish song from a rapper than lollipop
roll.gif
dude is on autotune saying "back it up like burr burr, then i made it jumplike grr grr" dude is trying his hardest to sound like prince and really trying to harmonize. yall cant be serious

since were talking about replay value. i honestly gotta say that back for the first time has to be his best record. id def bump that cd again if i had mystereo in.
i also got chicken/beer & red light district.

Back
Top Bottom