roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

THIS IS HOW YOU END 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO 
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

I just cried laughing at the freestyle up above... I left nt for a day cuz I was with fam and come back to this lol..... and Florida been cold lately... that camp out it was 48 at night around 5am

serious? it was 19 when I got off work the other morning you florida people kill me..Much rather be there than here with a 50 degree morning in dec. Honestly the video was wack and sure wouldn't go down where I go for shoes..someone put there blunt out in your eye and take your camera and send you home 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

i keep coming back to this thread...over, and over, and over! Some of these comments have had me in tears...

this might just be the epic fail of the year on NT, and with only a week left in 2011, well worth the wait....

OP is loooooonnnnnnnggggg gone.......tumbleweed rolling through......ghosttown.......

"what is the history behind the flame suit?" "Why is it needed?" "What technology to do you like most about it?"

14 pages of ether....exact opposite of what was intended...

-sf77
A week left?!  Son, you posted on the 31st of December.  This is the last $%@+ day of the year, fam
laugh.gif
nice try...the statement was in reference to this post occurring in the last week of the year...no biggie tho....i get it, you got jokes too.
-sf77

Originally Posted by solegit08til

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by MonStar1

How you tryna speak on sneaks when you can't see ya feet
No neck low lifes go home and beat they meat
These pricks ain't got no chicks gettin' off to kicks
9 months preggy with that belly, can't see they !!%%%
I see you Mr. Lame in them hipster frames
Soft since you was rugrat, you Chucky Finster mane
Never been kissed like Barrymore, not even a peck
You making MJ proud with them Ballparks on ya neck
Dudes trying call out resellers and all the Hype Beast
Nobody bother them at IHOP during they light feast
His blood pressure higher them Brons from South Beach
Ya'll ain't fly, this Bayside High...goodnight Screech

-MonStar
2vt5cbb.jpg

lulz

thread is golden.

WOW 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When's the next campout?(Bring ms. santa hat).

EDIT: Homie fixed it up. 

The dude with the glasses was honestly trying make people look foolish, the red hat dude was just going along with it. Not cool at all, grown men trying to flex shoe knowledge at 5 in the morning.  Even the youtube comments are trashing you b.  

Originally Posted by StillIn729

dude is asking what technology makes the Lebron 8's; how would he know? he having pick up games with the Hamburglar and Grimus
asdfghjkl;qwertyuiopzxcvbnm

Kaycurrency nah I'm the only NT member .... All of them said they were collectors btw

indifferent.gif
 dudes been collecting since "their fore fathers" and they dont have NT accts!? ok. 
grin.gif

This exactly why i hate living in Orlando. Bunch of cornballs who think they know more than the next dude and think they hot ishh because they own a pair of foams or whatever. Who really cares who knows what? if you like the shoe, then that's all you need. I don't have to explain myself to you.

OP trying to play that "LOL I'm laughing with ya'll" card.

Stop playing, you and your homeboys probably sulking with buckets of ice cream in hand.

Get them lames in this thread so they can speak on this ..

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

My main issue is when the line turns into a giant fashion show. Who the hell are you trying to impress? 95% of the people in line are dudes. The other 5% are 16 year old girls.
2s8qtt2.jpg

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

My main issue is when the line turns into a giant fashion show. Who the hell are you trying to impress? 95% of the people in line are dudes. The other 5% are 16 year old girls.
2s8qtt2.jpg

What see there did I you.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Stop playing, you and your homeboys probably sulking with buckets of ice cream in hand.

as funny as it may seem i am laughimg with u.... btw they both cam out and played ball today talkimg about all the stuff ya talkimg.... all ur doing is giving my boy hits on his youtube account... og and dude with the glasses sed monstar should do a youtube spitting the rsp cuz he would shoot another video responding back in a tank top lmfaooooooo

my fault for the typos Im writing from my tablet.... ya wanna know something even funnier.... both those dudes was out playing ball today with me and the camera man Vic.... the ironic thing was dude with the glasses was rocking air bakins while balling lmaooooo.... we was literally laughing the whole time to all the responses ya wrote on here ... i think my guy is making a nt account today

Originally Posted by Wilroc

as funny as it may seem i am laughimg with u.... btw they both cam out and played ball today talkimg about all the stuff ya talkimg.... all ur doing is giving my boy hits on his youtube account... og and dude with the glasses sed monstar should do a youtube spitting the rsp cuz he would shoot another video responding back in a tank top lmfaooooooo
How does the dude saying the N word know your NT SN if he's not on NT?

iYen he asked what I rather be shouted out on.... I wouldn't add nobody idk on Facebook or twitter so niketalk was the perfect one to shout out....

These dudes don't really look the type to take their Nikes on the court
laugh.gif
Or any pair of sneakers at all, ever.

Back
Top Bottom