LULZ @ HOH XMAS CAMP OUT!!

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

3 dudes who clearly have never seen the inside of a gym..much less a basketball court trying to call people out on the history of basketball shoes.

2yza7o7.gif

I almost couldn't watch parts of the video, since when does having shoe knowledge make you cool?
roll.gif
Belittling people because they don't know when Jordan won his first dunk contest..
eek.gif
grin.gif

The thing K Steezy said about the *+%# being bigger than his moms had me dying for about five minutes!

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Originally Posted by filipin0y

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

These cats play ball? Smh only double doubles they gettin be from in and out
fareal. shut the +$@+ up OP you gettin dissed just as much as your hypebeast friends. stop tryna play it cool when yall feedin each other from the same ice cream bucket. yall needa get a %##!$+ life and a treadmill with it... actin like you gonna +$@+ these hypebeasts up when these fatasses cant even walk in a straight steady motion. 

Out of everything written in this thread u have been the only one to make me feel a way..... U say I need to get on a tredmill.... Go back to page 6 and there is a YouTube link of me on a treadmill (go check it out before u start guessing how big I am).... U make it seem like u would have done something.... U really wouldn't have.... At the end of the day u probably would even post a pic of urself on here... So until then please watch ur mouth....
no you want guys to post pics of themselves?

The three of you are still camping out for shoes, which makes you lames. So much irony in this video
Who brags because they know more about shoes than others 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by filipin0y

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

These cats play ball? Smh only double doubles they gettin be from in and out
fareal. shut the +$@+ up OP you gettin dissed just as much as your hypebeast friends. stop tryna play it cool when yall feedin each other from the same ice cream bucket. yall needa get a %##!$+ life and a treadmill with it... actin like you gonna +$@+ these hypebeasts up when these fatasses cant even walk in a straight steady motion. 

Out of everything written in this thread u have been the only one to make me feel a way..... U say I need to get on a tredmill.... Go back to page 6 and there is a YouTube link of me on a treadmill (go check it out before u start guessing how big I am).... U make it seem like u would have done something.... U really wouldn't have.... At the end of the day u probably would even post a pic of urself on here... So until then please watch ur mouth....

lmao so now you want a picture of me?
sick.gif
sick.gif
idk if i should argue with you anymore 
roll.gif
roll.gif
 i never said id do anything, but you and your homies act like they woulda done something if those dudes in line didnt know their knowledge. who #@$!*#% cares if they know about something or not? so what if they dont? then what?? you want a #@$!*#% cookie? 

Op, take the L n stop responding. You're just adding fuel to the fire n keeping this thread alive. You and your friends rubbed everybody the wrong way. Deal with it and move on.I'd lay low for a while if I were you. Every thread you comment on, dudes goin get u lol.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

OP trying to play that "LOL I'm laughing with ya'll" card.

Stop playing, you and your homeboys probably sulking with buckets of ice cream in hand.

Get them lames in this thread so they can speak on this ..
as funny as it may seem i am laughimg with u.... btw they both cam out and played ball today talkimg about all the stuff ya talkimg.... all ur doing is giving my boy hits on his youtube account... og and dude with the glasses sed monstar should do a youtube spitting the rsp cuz he would shoot another video responding back in a tank top lmfaooooooo

your friend doesn't get that everyone is making fun of him does he?

Originally Posted by MonStar1

How you tryna speak on sneaks when you can't see ya feet
No neck low lifes go home and beat they meat
These pricks ain't got no chicks gettin' off to kicks
9 months preggy with that belly, can't see they !!%%%
I see you Mr. Lame in them hipster frames
Soft since you was rugrat, you Chucky Finster mane
Never been kissed like Barrymore, not even a peck
You making MJ proud with them Ballparks on ya neck
Dudes trying call out resellers and all the Hype Beast
Nobody bother them at IHOP during they light feast
His blood pressure higher them Brons from South Beach
Ya'll ain't fly, this Bayside High...goodnight Screech

-MonStar
f7c7ac72abbc.gif

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

3 dudes who clearly have never seen the inside of a gym..much less a basketball court trying to call people out on the history of basketball shoes.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i think OP is missing the point. you and your friends are **!%%+ lame and fat @%$$+. stop fronting and stop posting. did it really take 19 pages of everyone on NT bashing on your crew for you to realize that we are all making fun of you? or do you still think you guys are the cool kids just cuz you guys knw more about shoes? re read those 19 pages bro, no body likes you and your jellybean homies

The only thing I realized was that, in that video, there were no winners.
So glad I got out of the shoe game when I did.
Tried to come off like the judges in Top Chef but wound up looking like a couple of bored jelly bellies.

my fault for the typos Im writing from my tablet.... ya wanna know something even funnier.... both those dudes was out playing ball today with me and the camera man Vic.... the ironic thing was dude with the glasses was rocking air bakins while balling lmaooooo.... we was literally laughing the whole time to all the responses ya wrote on here ... i think my guy is making a nt account today

The only "LULZ" we saw from this campout are what NTers think of you and your friends. You may not have noticed, but no one is laughing with you, everyone is laughing at you. Let it sink in deep before you post another post like this acting like everything is all cool trying to build rapport by acting like you're laughing at yourself. It's sad. You failed. These jokes about you and your friends are not light-hearted man. You and your friends wanna get salty that other heads beat you to ugly shoes, and talk all that smack during the video, well NT gave it to you 10000x worse. 

Face it doggie, no one liked your post, nor your feeble attempts at being funny. You're the cool guy who left the house in the batman snuggie, a grown man...out in public in a batman snuggie. 
sick.gif
  Plus, you taped yourself on a treadmill and posted it here? Who does stuff like that? 
embarassed.gif

Take your L, delete your SN. The way you type, your user ID's immature series of capital and lowercase letters, the clothes you and your friends wore, the extent of your lie about the girl being with you (I mean, I'm 99% certain you went and copied a pic from her FB), is just too much. 

This is what I come to NT for. I witnessed the biggest backfire of NT. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So I decided to view the YouTube page comments and the other Videos by this clown and I see this...1:20 mark..."I'm not really into Lebrons, but I did pick them up because its a sick shoe"

Buddy is defending these fat shoe heads about attacking "hypebeasts"...yet he's one himself

5:40 mark..."I dont even like Lebron 8's"

CelticsFan9783 wrote:
Never understood why dudes get all "dolled" up for campouts. Looking like they sat in front of a mirror with their sneakers trying to make a perfect fit to impress other dudes.

But yeah, this dude 10x worse than the dudes he supposedly clowned in the clip. I think it's time he grows up.

THIS..

VERY UN-MASCULINE THING TO DO

So I decided to view the YouTube page comments and the other Videos by this clown and I see this...1:20 mark..."I'm not really into Lebrons, but I did pick them up because its a sick shoe"

Buddy is defending these fat shoe heads about attacking "hypebeasts"...yet he's one himself

That makes him FRAUD status.

This is exactly why one should never subscribe to the sneaker head moniker. If you like kicks? Cool, be that sneaker connoisseur. Finding something in common with other aficionados is cool. But once you try and fit in with others, trying to impress them instead of following your own feel, that's when you become a burger, a sucker, someone without your own voice, then attempting to be someone you are not. 
It takes more courage to do what you feel is right, than to simply participate because others are doing it as well.

Back
Top Bottom