==== LunarGLIDE+ 4 & iD (SAMPLES pg7) - New iD Gradient Option ====

HAZE.

The Gyakusous look good. I love that purple cw, but not sure if I could rock that :D. Need better pics of the blue ones though.

The cw really shot them up to the #1 spot on my favorite LG List. I'm thinking of ordering the Haze iD now... :smh:

Last edited:
I ordered the Lunarglide+4 Shields off of FNL a couple weeks back and I've been using them all the time. The 3M is crazy. They're so comfortable. I'm tempted to buy another pair for cheap with a WC Rewards card.

I ordered the Lunarglide+4 Shields off of FNL a couple weeks back and I've been using them all the time. The 3M is crazy. They're so comfortable. I'm tempted to buy another pair for cheap with a WC Rewards card.
I love this cw. I wear them to the gym all the time. It's what I wanted the LG4 Sequioa to look like, but they ruined it with the brown. Glad they came out with a Black/Green.  Plus the 3M is wicked.

These are great looking shoes. I have a pair of IDs coming in this week. Can't wait to see them in person. Will post pics when they arrive.

do these run TTS or should I go half a size up? Been reading reviews and it seems to be a mixed bag.

Also how does everyone feel about the shield and the original versions of this shoe? Can't decide between the two.

Last edited:
do these run TTS or should I go half a size up? Been reading reviews and it seems to be a mixed bag.

Also how does everyone feel about the shield and the original versions of this shoe? Can't decide between the two.
I went TTS on my Shields, and they were a bit tight during my first wear. But then again I have moderately wide feet. After a few hours they fit like a glove, I love it. If your feet aren't too wide or too long then you should be fine. I don't own and have never tried a pair of the original LG4s, but I assume they probably fit the same as the Shields. If anything, the normal LG4s are probably roomier.

I love my Shields. The H2O Repel works great and the 3M is killer. I was torn between buying Shields and the OG versions, and those two things were what sold me. If I remember correctly, the Shields were only about $10 more when I bought them from FNL. I got the Black/Electric Green/Lime colorway, and to be honest I prefer the look of them over the original version. I like that the Flywire doesn't stand out on the Shield version, but that's just me. I'm really considering buying a pair of OGs, especially since I have a Winner's Circle reward card and free shipping. Either way, I don't think you can go wrong with either version of the shoe, especially since you can get them so cheap at FNL right now. 

I went TTS on my Shields, and they were a bit tight during my first wear. But then again I have moderately wide feet. After a few hours they fit like a glove, I love it. If your feet aren't too wide or too long then you should be fine. I don't own and have never tried a pair of the original LG4s, but I assume they probably fit the same as the Shields. If anything, the normal LG4s are probably roomier.

I love my Shields. The H2O Repel works great and the 3M is killer. I was torn between buying Shields and the OG versions, and those two things were what sold me. If I remember correctly, the Shields were only about $10 more when I bought them from FNL. I got the Black/Electric Green/Lime colorway, and to be honest I prefer the look of them over the original version. I like that the Flywire doesn't stand out on the Shield version, but that's just me. I'm really considering buying a pair of OGs, especially since I have a Winner's Circle reward card and free shipping. Either way, I don't think you can go wrong with either version of the shoe, especially since you can get them so cheap at FNL right now. 
Thanks for the help +1. Hows your experience on how breathable the shoe was during runs? Them being water repellent may make me lean towards the shield since I've been looking into buying a shoe to wear on rainy days.

Thanks for the help +1. Hows your experience on how breathable the shoe was during runs? Them being water repellent may make me lean towards the shield since I've been looking into buying a shoe to wear on rainy days.
I haven't really gone on many heavy runs in them, but I have lifted and done some light running in them and I haven't really had any real issues with breathability. Then again, that isn't really a big issue for me in general. IMO, the water repellent material really is worth whatever you're sacrificing in terms of breathability; especially if you're planning to wear them on rainy days. 

Picked these up after having foot problems running in frees :smh: ... Did 6 miles this morning, so far so good

^^^ nice pick up. Nike used to include an instruction Manualwith the frees basically saying to use them around the house then slowly start running in them to strengthen your feet. Then increase mileage. I love frees but you def have to slowly increase your mileage

^ I was daily doing 3 miles in them no problem.. Increased it to 5 one day and had no problem.. Felt good so I tried 6, once around 11pm came I was limping for the remainder of the night & next day :smh:

I think the foam does wear off after awhile.... so if u have a pair you love..m double up!

I think the foam does wear off after awhile.... so if u have a pair you love..m double up!

"Nike’s Breathe treatment will make its return for 2013, outfitting shoes with a porous, open mesh upper for optimal breathability, while retaining the ride and runability of their most popular models. Included in the “Breathe Pack” are the LunarGlide+ 4 and Air Pegasus+ 29, as well as the update to the latest Nike Free Run model (which launches at the end of the month). Basically, this means that you can continue to run cool and comfortable in your favorite Nike’s all summer long.

All three Breath Pack shoes will be available at Running Warehouse in May 2013. In addition to the Men’s Blue and Women’s Turquoise colors shown, we’ll also carry a Men’s Crimson and Women’s Violet, giving you plenty of color options as you beat the heat."
via runningwarehouse blog.

I like those blues! Color gradient reminds me of the id's

Back
Top Bottom