==== LunarGLIDE+ 4 & iD (SAMPLES pg7) - New iD Gradient Option ====

This EXT version has been OUT OF STOCK at Nike.com for awhile.  Does anyone know when or where else sells these?  Looks very exclusive to Nike.com only though

Does anyone know where to find the gyakusou x Nike Lunarglide+ 4?

Only saw it on the UK Nikestore.

Thanks.

endclothing uk

tres bien shop

woodwood.dk

sneakersnstuff

mr porter

all should have plenty of stock left
Thanks! Grabbed them from End for 103 pounds shipped.  Damn good deal when Sneakersnstuff had them at $155+shipping and Tres Bein had them at $189 + shipping.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's because I have a old I phone but how the he'll do you upload photos here from my phone?

I don't have any Lunarglides, but saw these today and really liked them... tempted.
554681-006_L1.png

554681-006_L5.png

anyone know where to cop these?

Do these clean pretty well? Meaning my frees just need a quick handwash and they look brand new. My flyknits hold onto the dust a bit more, Im assuming because they are a knit material. Wondering if the mesh on these Lunarglides will survive coachella.

made a stupid decision to use my IP for the color run.. sad to say.. they are F-ed up... stupid me..

^ I have the exact same pair. Ran a half marathon in them last month and they are definitely more comfy than the LG3's and Lunar Rejuven8's I used in previous half marathons. Will try and grab another pair at the outlets.

jus grabbed these off FNL.. look promising!

hoping they are not too snug.. went tts

^ Nice
smokin.gif

Anyone still buying these? I love the ones I have
I've had a pair of the black/green shields sitting in my FNL cart forever.  Just a few cents below the $60 coupon code threshold
mean.gif
; might have to go with 2 pairs.

I had tried the LG3 a while back but only got through 30 miles before giving up on them - hurt on the long runs too much.  I went back to LG2 last year because I knew they worked.  I have a total of four of those.  Got 700 miles on the first one (and a full marathon near the end of their life), and I'm on my second pair now, with about 500 miles on them.  Might try for 1,000 miles but we'll see.  Currently breaking in the third and might have to get in the fourth before too long; CIM in December, so the miles are getting crazy already.

I was weary about the LG4 (and still am a little bit) because the LG3 were so different from what I knew in the LG2.  But after trying the LG4 on, they don't have the same snug-up-the-sides feeling of the 3s, which is what made them so uncomfortable over longer runs.

I figure at $60/pair before discounts, can't go too wrong, but just can't seem to pull the trigger yet

I have a pair of those black/green shields that I got for the same fnl price. If you can, pick them up in store because shipping kind of takes away from the deal :smh: I enjoy them though. They're :smokin in person. Beware that shields feel a lil more snug than the reg lg4 because of the lining (at least in my experience) so make sure you try em before you buy

^ Nice :smokin
Anyone still buying these? I love the ones I have

I am.. Fell in love w these
First pair was the black/green shields $60.
Couple months ago got the red shields for $42 during friends and family
Just got a DS pair of the Chicago marathons for $80... Look real nice and repping my city too

As similar as the 5s look, I'm just not feeling the lace loops area on them.

I've had a pair of the black/green shields sitting in my FNL cart forever.  Just a few cents below the $60 coupon code threshold :smh: ; might have to go with 2 pairs.

I had tried the LG3 a while back but only got through 30 miles before giving up on them - hurt on the long runs too much.  I went back to LG2 last year because I knew they worked.  I have a total of four of those.  Got 700 miles on the first one (and a full marathon near the end of their life), and I'm on my second pair now, with about 500 miles on them.  Might try for 1,000 miles but we'll see.  Currently breaking in the third and might have to get in the fourth before too long; CIM in December, so the miles are getting crazy already.

I was weary about the LG4 (and still am a little bit) because the LG3 were so different from what I knew in the LG2.  But after trying the LG4 on, they don't have the same snug-up-the-sides feeling of the 3s, which is what made them so uncomfortable over longer runs.

I figure at $60/pair before discounts, can't go too wrong, but just can't seem to pull the trigger yet

I've never run in the LG3s, so I can't speak on them. However, with the LG4s, I recently PR'ed the 1/2 marathon at 1:33, and they're the only shoe I've been wearing for the past couple of months. I currently have about 160mi on them. I can't say that it's solely shoes, but the LG4s have definitely contributed to helping me become a better runner.

Thanks to FNL's shopping cart function - some blue LG4 shields popped back in my cart today, probably from a return, since I had added them in my size however long ago.  And the price had dropped from $59.99 to $41.99, so it was a no brainer this time.  Plus I just read in another thread the trick for free shipping (edit your ship address just before confirming the order).  Just over $45 with tax shipped!

So if the California International Marathon is anything like last year's, these will be the shoes to get through the rain (though no amount of waterproofing would have helped me last year - CRAZY rain/wind!)

Back
Top Bottom