LUNARGLIDE 5 JULY '13 RELEASE

how are these comfort wise? I work in a warehouse and I'm literally on my feet all day. I need something that's comfortable and good on the back.

is there much of a difference between 4 and 5? I have lunarglide 4 great shoes but I am thinking about getting a pair of the 5s.

Love lunarglides for running. Thats all i've been wearing the past 4 years. I wish they had an all red pair for the 5's like they did with the 4's.

LG6s...

via TT
View media item 740012
fk1v1g.gif

So far, not impressed...

Last edited:

how are these comfort wise? I work in a warehouse and I'm literally on my feet all day. I need something that's comfortable and good on the back.
Hands down the most comfortable shoes out there.Wear these every day at work.I am on my feet 10 hours a day and these are good for your feet and offer great support for your back. The shoe is ligt weight and molds to your foot.Also you can pick them up for as low as $50 so def bargain.

Don't see a colorway I like yet but I will be getting a pair of 6 since I passed on the 5s because I have the 4s. The color blocking potential is very high. Good to see no price bump.

Last edited:

Nice, TC! I'm not a fan of the Black Outsole tips. The Stash-looking cw looks pretty good though...

what's the source for this image? i can't remember what tt stands for

edit: nevermind, i got it. the new lunarvia looks intriguing

TrackTalk

Back
Top Bottom