LUNARGLIDE 5 JULY '13 RELEASE

shouldn't there be a new thread on the LG6?

not feeling it though. maybe cause im so use to the usual design queues from the 4 and 5. then BAM these 6s look super different.

I transitioned from running from frees to glides. Have noticed though, the lunar doesnt feel as good after a while? I put 150 miles on it, only halfway mark to the usual recommeneded to switch. but i also wear the shoes everyday, dont know if thats caused the to just feel blah. i can still run in them no prob, but def feel the difference in the cushioning during its earlier life. i guess it says it doesnt help that im a fat man runner so the cushioning wears out faster for my type :smile:

Thanks for the vid. Although I'm not too thrilled about the look, I'm sure I'll pick one up or two for the performance. I'll just be selective of the cw. I have enough LG5's and Lunar1's to last me a while so I can be patient. :smile:

Hmmm...... Not really feeling the LG6's. Guess I need to stock up on the 5's. Any other bargains out there at the moment?

Wow.. The 6s look trash.. But the comfort of Lunar Glides CANNOT be topped.

Guess I'll continue using them as my daily runners and break out something different for "special" occasions :lol:

Copped these at San Leandro Clearance Store for $69.99 then 30% off all shoes and $5 survey coupon = $48
Nice Price! Beat me by around $50. 
laugh.gif

throw in a $5 survey gift card and that makes that Volt LG5 a must copp if you're local and a runner.
smile.gif

wow.... so did those atomic reds never end up releasing or did nike just change the whole color scheme by rd????

Anyone know where I can get some lunarglide 5 'fade' besides making my own on NIKEID? I remember seeing three colorways, blk/wht/royal, grey/wht/red, and grey/wht/volt

Nice.  Do you know if they fit the same as mens?  I always wondered if there were slight variations to the sizing.  Btw, anybody know where I can find these at a discount?  thanks =)

Women's shoes are B width while men's are D width. So they will be narrower.

thanks.  i just hope to find places that still sell these. i know major retailers still sell them, but looking for discounts. =) thanks.

Anyone have the 5s in challenge red/white/gamma blue? It looks like a maroon. Anybody have their own pics?

@somecallmejon  I took your advice in the FKL1 thread and now on the hunt for LG5.  The stores I called for that volt cw you posted above still has them for $65.  Did a nike chat and basically got a directory of nike stores to call.  Has anyone seen these recently sub-$50?  Chicago premium outlet was dry this past weekend.

Back
Top Bottom