Lunarglide 6

so let me get this straight... nike released them last night at midnight... when i go to buy it this morning its all out of stock before the link popped up...

so let me get this straight... nike released them last night at midnight... when i go to buy it this morning its all out of stock before the link popped up...

Nike released them at around 630pm pst last night.

If you missed out though, you can iD pretty much the exact same thing.

Nike released them at around 630pm pst last night.

If you missed out though, you can iD pretty much the exact same thing.
nike can blow me

so whats the difference with the womens one? they look exactly the same?

i know its bs man
had to settle for the my second choice the JB futures(off of fnl,not sucka ***** ndc), smh I wanted both pairs of the lunar glides more. NDC is no better than your local state lottery when it comes to successfully ordering from their site. The only difference is a lotto ticket gives you an actual sense of hope, due to the fact your more likely to win your local lottery

Edit: try for the south beaches,just for kicks(pun intended) Ten/fifteen minutes later they are in my cart

Last edited:
had to settle for the my second choice the JB futures(off of fnl,not sucka ***** ndc), smh I wanted both pairs of the lunar glides more. NDC is no better than your local state lottery when it comes to successfully ordering from their site. The only difference is a lotto ticket gives you an actual sense of hope, due to the fact your more likely to win your local lottery

Edit: try for the south beaches,just for kicks(pun intended) Ten/fifteen minutes later they are in my cart

Kicks haha

Got the south beach and the brazil pack

Couldnt get these... Smh...

Kicks haha

Got the south beach and the brazil pack

Couldnt get these... Smh...

That's because they released last night and pretty much all of the common sizes got taken before the official release. I think I made my purchase between 8 and 9pm CST.

That's because they released last night and pretty much all of the common sizes got taken before the official release. I think I made my purchase between 8 and 9pm CST.
Sizes still occasionally pop up every time i keep checking for the white ones, but the blacks seem to be all gone. right now it's just 14 and 15 but im waiting for my 10.5

Nike is a Joke. Available for 24 hours? Yeah right, they are back up again in full size run. (Europe)

Nike is a Joke. Available for 24 hours? Yeah right, they are back up again in full size run. (Europe)

I know... They came back in a few sizes here in the US and almost a FSR in womens... Did u believe nike was actually going to limit these for 24 hrs? Lol

any difference?

woah whats difference tho
as far as i know there should not be a difference.. Although if youre unsure you should consult some one else as well.. but if it puts your mind at ease i also bought a 9.5 womens because i am a size 8.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom